Introducing the Happier Camper HC1, prototype photos - Page 18 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-05-2016, 04:51 PM   #239

Name: Bobbie
Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970/Escape 15A
Washington
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
They did respond here to the post within an hour. I think that is fast. I know that sometimes an email gets misdirected/accidentally deleted/hits junk mail/etc, so unless getting no response is a common thing with a company, and I have never heard of that with HC, I would not worry much.

They responded to a request of mine a year or so ago rather quickly then too.
I got a quick response to my first inquiry but have emailed twice since with no response. (Replying to the first email which may have been the problem so I'll try again going from the website.)

I got nothing from Scamp when I asked for info. Casita and HC both responded to the initial request quickly; I didn't email Casita again (since they only have 13s with bathrooms).

Old 07-05-2016, 08:04 PM   #240
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie Mayer View Post
I got a quick response to my first inquiry but have emailed twice since with no response. (Replying to the first email which may have been the problem so I'll try again going from the website.)

I got nothing from Scamp when I asked for info. Casita and HC both responded to the initial request quickly; I didn't email Casita again (since they only have 13s with bathrooms).
Bobbie I spoke with Derrick today and yes we have sold a few trailers in Seattle area not sure how close this is to you but I will pm you a contact Number if you would like more info .

Old 07-05-2016, 08:09 PM   #241

Name: Bobbie
Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970/Escape 15A
Washington
Registry
Thanks.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:24 PM   #242
Commercial Member

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darral T. View Post
Post 184- I asked about the possibility of coming East. 186 they responded but ignored mine. I guess we'll just have to wait until someone from our area purchases one. But who ever does can count on being swamped with inquiries and requests for viewing!!
I'm sorry Darryl if I missed your post as I'm the one who reads these posts and try to respond to them but some I may miss or sometimes respond in a different thread as there a couple different threads relating to the HC1 .I did post on the Kentucky rally thread that I was hopeing to attend but that fell through as the campground would not acomadate us being there.i do hope to attend a east coast rally as soon as possible and I will post when I do.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:48 PM   #243
Commercial Member

Ontario
For anyone in the Denver Colorado area we will have a HCI on display at chessman park between 1 -5 pm today 1599 E 8th ave, t shirts and other swag available for anyone interested .
Old 08-07-2016, 11:13 AM   #244

Name: MaryK
Trailer: Currently Shopping
North Dakota
Mike will you be coming through ND on your way home? We'd love to see the Happier Camper. We're very interested in purchasing a Happier Camper, but like most people would like the opportunity to see it before buying.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:57 AM   #245
Commercial Member

Ontario
Mary I am not on this tour it is my two sons who are on a west coast tour . They are in Colorado springs today and I beleive they are heading to Oregon next . I will post their progress when they inform me or you can get their tour info from happier camper . Com
Old 08-07-2016, 12:09 PM   #246

Name: MaryK
Trailer: Currently Shopping
North Dakota
Just saw a posting on the HC FB page and commented, but couldn't find it on the Happier Camper website.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:34 PM   #247
Commercial Member

Ontario
For any one in the Michigan / southern ont/ or anywhere else I will have the HC1 at the algonac rally next weekend. Algonac is about 50 miles from Detroit and is on the mich/ ont border . This rally has grown from 20 trailers the first year I attended to over 60 this year and has been blessed with almost perfect weather every year.
As I have stated in other posts the trailer I have is the 1st prototype and while not as refined and finished like the production models it will give a good idea as to its look,function and feel. Thanks again to Pam Garlow for once again hosting and organizing this rally and to all who come out to check out the HC1.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #248
Commercial Member

Ontario
To anyone living or visiting the Southern California area in the next week we will have 4 HC1,s at the Pomona rv show set up in different configurations. This is one of the largest rv shows in North America and runs for 10 days starting on October 7 . We will be set up near the front entrance and should get a large crowd viewing these little trailers amungst the large behemoth ,s that are typically what you see at these events.Come on out if you can and let's show everyone what the fg lifestyle is all about.Hope to see you there.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:46 AM   #249
Commercial Member

Ontario
Last day today for the Pomona RV show which has been an incredible 10 days with thousands of people checking out the new trailers with many coming just to see the HC1,s . I'd like to thank RIVA for allowing our little trailers to be the centerpiece of this huge event and giving people a chance to see an alternative to the standard formula of massive and expensive RV,s . I'll post pictures later of the show
Old 11-17-2016, 09:36 AM   #250
Commercial Member

Ontario
For anyone in the Southern California area we will be back at Pomona ,this time for the Pomona home improvement and remodeling show with two hc1 s ,one being our new off-road prototype. We will be in booths566x771. Hope to see you there.