Introducing the Happier Camper HC1, prototype photos - Page 21 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-18-2017, 05:21 PM   #281

Name: Jim
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Alberta
Registry
Worked for me on my phone and in My PC.

“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:06 PM   #282
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
New second location

For anyone following the progress of the HC1 over the past couple of years and the direction to which we are headed I am pleased to announce we will be opening a second showroom and sales office as well as light assembly and outfitting at our new location in down town Detroit Mich (Corktown) in the shadow of the former Tiger stadium . We are now open by appointment only until our Grand opening sometime in July .I will post the exact date soon for any one wishing to attend.
Many of you here may ask why Detroit with its harsh former reputation to which I can say is a city we believe is in full rebirth and a city to be recond with in the future and we think is a good fit for us and our customers. We are located in the cork town area in very close proximity to some of the largest developments Occurring in the US by the Illich family owners of the Detroit red wings,little Caesar pizza, Dan Gilbert owner of quicken loans and many others .
We also believe Detroit will be a convenient location for for many who do not want to travel all the way to los angles to view the HC1 as there are as many as 50 million people within a three hundred mile radius of Detroit.
Detroit is also a comfortable fit for us as Derek and I were born right across the Detroit river in Windsor Ont and know the area very well.The Michigan and Ontario areas also boast some of the best camping in North America as can be varified by the many members here.
Thanks to the many members here for there imput and to our patient customers(I know the wait can be long) for helping us grow what we think is a unique camping and traveling experience.
Thanks Mike.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:11 PM   #283

Name: Tom
Trailer: interested in HC1.
Colorado
Excellent, best of luck!
Old 06-06-2017, 09:19 PM   #284

Name: September
Trailer: Happier Camper
North Carolina
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikmay View Post
For anyone following the progress of the HC1 over the past couple of years and the direction to which we are headed I am pleased to announce we will be opening a second showroom and sales office as well as light assembly and outfitting at our new location in down town Detroit Mich (Corktown) in the shadow of the former Tiger stadium . We are now open by appointment only until our Grand opening sometime in July .I will post the exact date soon for any one wishing to attend.
Many of you here may ask why Detroit with its harsh former reputation to which I can say is a city we believe is in full rebirth and a city to be recond with in the future and we think is a good fit for us and our customers. We are located in the cork town area in very close proximity to some of the largest developments Occurring in the US by the Illich family owners of the Detroit red wings,little Caesar pizza, Dan Gilbert owner of quicken loans and many others .
We also believe Detroit will be a convenient location for for many who do not want to travel all the way to los angles to view the HC1 as there are as many as 50 million people within a three hundred mile radius of Detroit.
Detroit is also a comfortable fit for us as Derek and I were born right across the Detroit river in Windsor Ont and know the area very well.The Michigan and Ontario areas also boast some of the best camping in North America as can be varified by the many members here.
Thanks to the many members here for there imput and to our patient customers(I know the wait can be long) for helping us grow what we think is a unique camping and traveling experience.
Thanks Mike.
Congrats! Excited to see you on the east coast. I took a trip out to LA early this year and ordered our HC-1 in March. Hoping to get #81 delivered to NC this month + will be happy to show off our baby in the south by this fall.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:11 AM   #285
tua

Name: JLynn
California
Congrats Toxdoc and welcome to the family! You are going to be SO happy when your HC1 arrives!
Old 06-15-2017, 07:50 AM   #286

Name: Charlie
Trailer: '83 Burro
Virginia
Registry
Toxdoc, I'm up in Central VA and get down to NC fairly often. Would you be willing to have me stop by and take a look at your new home away from home? I would really enjoy the opportunity for a road trip and the experience of seeing a totally new design in FGRVs.

Regards,
Froggie
Old 06-15-2017, 08:00 AM   #287

Name: September
North Carolina
Waiting in info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Frog View Post
Toxdoc, I'm up in Central VA and get down to NC fairly often. Would you be willing to have me stop by and take a look at your new home away from home? I would really enjoy the opportunity for a road trip and the experience of seeing a totally new design in FGRVs.

Regards,
Froggie
Hi Froggie,

Sure, I would be happy to show off the HC-1 once we get it. They have not updated me recently - I think it will be delayed past July 4 weekend so they are afraid to tell me 😀

Tags
happier camper, hc1