LED Tail Lights For Bigfoot & Casita - Fiberglass RV

Old 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #1

Name: Chuck
Trailer: tp
Washington
LED Tail Lights For Bigfoot & Casita

LED tail Lights fit newer Casita's and Bigfoot's.
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #2

Name: Lonny
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B21FB
British Columbia
Got these on my Bigfoot 17 and love them! They are way more visible than the old ones during the daylight hours and really nice at night. Highly recommended update on all Bigfoot trailers.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #3

Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 17' DLX
Alaska
Registry
Is it just me or does the original post make no sense? I haven't been on this forum very long, and I'm relatively new to Bigfoot ownership. I have no idea who "FTTRV" is other than it's some guy named Chuck who is a commercial member. That leaves me to assume the above post is for the purpose of promoting this item to drive sales. Yet there is no information whatsoever about cost, where to get it, how to order, etc. I wasn't able to find any information on FTTRV's profile page either.

So is this one of those posts where you have to know the "secret handshake", or bust out the decoder ring, to figure out how to buy this item? Sorry for being so sarcastic but as someone who spent years in the marketing field, this kind of stuff irks me. If you have something to sell, be clear with your message. What it it, what does it do, how much is it, and where do I get it? A commercial post should provoke a call to action by interested readers (i.e. get them to ask more questions or just buy the darned thing). I have no idea what this post is attempting to accomplish.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #4

Name: Steve
Trailer: Bigfoot, Trillium, Scamp 5th Wheel
Spokane Wa. and Las Vegas, Nv.
Registry
Send him a PM and I'm sure he will answer all your questions.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #5

Alaska
Registry
Thanks but you're missing my point. Why should I have to send a PM to get the most basic information? The job of a seller is to eliminate barriers for the consumers who the seller is targeting, and get them to order something. Path of least resistance and all that jazz. I shouldn't have to dig around, clicking here and clicking there, sending e-mails or PMs, and waiting for a reply that may or may not come for the most basic information on something someone is trying to sell. Business who don't learn this don't last long.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #6

Name: Kinga DeRode
Trailer: For Sale Or Rent
Rooms to Let 50 Cents
Fiberglass |Travel|Trailers |RV

Nice to have suppliers support this forum, let's support them, too.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #7

Registry
I think this is the home of the "super" soft sell. LOL!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #8

Name: Chuck
Trailer: tp
Washington
LED Tail Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTTRV View Post
LED tail Lights fit newer Casita's and Bigfoot's.
FTTRV=www.Fiberglasstraveltrailersrv.com.
Chuck
Old 12-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #9

Alaska
Registry
Thanks to all who posted, and to Chuck for his reply and PM to me. I hope Chuck understands my intent, which was not to flame or disrespect him, but to offer some constructive criticism and guidance from someone who is both qualified to be a customer (as a Bigfoot owner) and as someone who has a pretty extensive background in sales and marketing, including 11 years as the owner/principal of a very successful auto accessory mail-order company (with most of the revenue generated on-line).

As Thomas G said above, it's nice to have suppliers participate in this forum. What is a shame though is when suppliers disappear into thin air because for one reason or another they couldn't make enough profit to stay in business. I only offer this critique to, hopefully, appeal to this business owner to provide better presentations of product in the future so potential buyers can just go buy the stuff without having to work too hard, spend too much time, or jump through hoops to spend their money.

As the father of two young boys, with a busy life and living in two states depending on the time of year, I, like many people today, don't have time to go through a bunch of extra steps whenever I want to buy something. I just want to locate the item quickly, click on the "Buy" or "Add to Cart" button, and be done with it. This is something the most successful on-line retailers really understand and pander to. I hope in the future, Chuck and other suppliers here will do the same by simply posting a link to their site and/or item, like this...

"Hey, Chuck here from Fiberglass Travel Trailers RV. For anyone interested, we've got some new LED tail Lights fit newer Casita's and Bigfoot's. More info is here..."

Tail Light Upgrade Kit #84 Series

Trust me, it'll work like a charm and from where I sit it still qualifies as a "super soft sell" while still being informative and offering a simple and intuitive call to action for potential buyers.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #10

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Chuck joined FiberglassRV on 07-22-2007, however the new profile FTTRV he's using in the commercial zone is to separate his business from the member profile. I'm sure he appreciates the assistance to promote his business too
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #11

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTTRV View Post
FTTRV=www.Fiberglasstraveltrailersrv.com.
Chuck
Chuck if you go into your User CP setting under Edit signature you should be able to add you website as a active link thats automatically added as a signature to all your posts. Sure would make it easier for people to find your website.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #12

Name: jim
Trailer: Casita 2000 17ft. Liberty
California
I don't drive much at night especially at $88.00 for tail lights.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:02 AM   #13

Registry
Please God, don't let this turn into the kind of site where people come on here trying to push their products in a "hard sell". I don't mind, even appreciate on occasion suggestions towards products if it's germaine to the thread; and I will definitely check out registered sellers connected to the forum, but c'mon. The lack of "hard core selling" along with no political discussion, kudos to the moderators by the way, is one of the pleasant realities of this board that keeps me coming back.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #14

Name: Kinga DeRode
Trailer: For Sale Or Rent
Rooms to Let 50 Cents
In the short time that I've been here, I've found the commercial posters to be considerate in their number and intensity of posts.

Tags
bigfoot, casita, lights