Lights for all the dark corners of your trailer! - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Commercial Member

Name: Larry
Trailer: Casita 17 LD
Kentucky
Lights for all the dark corners of your trailer!

We have just added new products to our ever expanding line of custom accessories for your fiberglass trailer. As you already know LED technology has come a long way and is now a low cost energy efficient means of lighting. Our waterproof strip LEDs are the brightest on the market today. They can be cut as short as 2 inches or as long as you want. We sell it by the foot and in addition we sell magnetic switches that work just like your refrigerator. When you open the door, drawer or cupboard, the lights come on. You won't believe the difference. Her is a small example of what can be achieved but so see MORE visit Beetlefreak.com Everyone wants to know if they have Beetles in their cupboards.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3090.JPG   IMG_3096.JPG  

Old 04-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry,C View Post
We have just added new products to our ever expanding line of custom accessories for your fiberglass trailer. As you already know LED technology has come a long way and is now a low cost energy efficient means of lighting. Our waterproof strip LEDs are the brightest on the market today. They can be cut as short as 2 inches or as long as you want. We sell it by the foot and in addition we sell magnetic switches that work just like your refrigerator. When you open the door, drawer or cupboard, the lights come on. You won't believe the difference. Her is a small example of what can be achieved but so see MORE visit Beetlefreak.com Everyone wants to know if they have Beetles in their cupboards.
Larry,
I just added wireless motion sensor LED lights to my website, they come with batteries you may want to look at Fiberglass Travel Trailers RV.
Chuck

Old 04-19-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
Commercial Member

Kentucky
Chuck,
Those look nice. I actually tried a couple of similar ones (not as nice as yours), but they just were not bright enough. They only had 1 and 3 of the old style LEDs. I did find one that has the new high intensity LEDs and I am using it for a step light on my entry door. With the motion detector it is nice to welcome us home after dark. It is nice to have choices. Thanks for the info.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #4

Name: gary
Trailer: 16' 1998 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
@Larry... I can't see any price sheets for your lights.

~and~

A helpful hint from a geek... modify your colors and font size. I can hardly read the type its so tiny, and the color of the text gets lost in the background.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
Commercial Member

Kentucky
Gary,
Thank you for the constructive feedback on the web site. I do appreciate the "geek" viewpoint. I am working on the pricing today and should have it on the website by tonight. I am doing the website myself and am learning as I go I will try to make the site easier to see and navigate but I am really limited by my web host's restrictions. Do you know of a good inexpensive web host?
Old 04-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #6

Name: gary
Trailer: 16' 1998 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
@Larry - I use "godaddy" to host my corporate sites. They are reasonably priced, and have pretty good support. If you are planning on doing some sort of web commerce they have all the tools you need.

Contact me via PM and we can talk about this without annoying the other folks!

Tags
lights