Repose Fire Logs Repose On the Road Promotion - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-24-2016, 01:23 PM   #1
Commercial Member
Name: brian
Trailer: "Currently Shopping
Repose Fire Logs Repose On the Road Promotion

Repose Wood Pellet Fire Logs is looking for five Happy Campers for our Repose on the Road Promotion.
Repose Wood Pellet Fire Logs are an Alternative to Traditional Camp fire wood, and wood pellets are insect free, mold free and can be taken over state lines and burned in state parks and campgrounds, you won’t have to pay high prices for firewood at campgrounds. Visit Repose Fire Logs or go to our Repose Facebook page to learn more about what Repose Fire Logs are all about .Wood pellets are sold in 40lb bags and a full Repose log set holds 10lbs logs will burn with a flame for around 45 minutes and will have a nice bed of coals to cook over or you can just add more pellets to the coals and you will have a beautiful flame again, careful not to smother the coals. Wood pellets are readily available at many home centers hardware stores and some garden centers; Call ahead if you need to buy pellets on your trip if you are not bringing your own. I recommend 100% hardwood or a hardwood softwood mix if you are going to cook over them, all soft wood can be a little sooty for cooking.
Participants will receive a Deluxe Open Face Log Set of Repose Fire Logs, in exchange for emailing us pictures and or videos of the scenery and your Repose campfire and stories of at least five different campgrounds to have on our Facebook page to see where Repose is Now, hopefully updated weekly.
Participants must be planning on their trip culminating by June 20th.
Please submit a rough itinerary of your planned trip to for consideration.
Additional Repose on the Road Promotions will be taking place this summer and fall if your trip is planned then. Keep checking our Facebook page for another chance to participate.
Attached Files

naturaledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 03:27 PM   #2
Trailer: 2002 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Send a message via Yahoo to Darwin Maring
I have been a fan of their product for several years now. We use them when camping and All Winter Long in our fireplace.

Darwin Maring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 04:30 PM   #3
Name: Ellpea
Trailer: Bigfoot
I really like this alternative to buying expensive firewood. Plus, these make good use of what is otherwise a waste product.
Ellpea in CA
1988 13.5' Lil Bigfoot
2002 Volvo V70 (turbocharged)
5 cylinders, 5 speed auto transmission
Ellpea in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM   #4
Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 'Earlton' Boler - GMC Terrain
We use Ash, Oak and Maple, right here on our own woodlot. It just needs a chainsaw and axe; and it keeps us 'fit' too !
bullfrogeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 08:25 AM   #5
Trailer: 2002 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Send a message via Yahoo to Darwin Maring
There are states where it forbidden to bring your own wood in due to desiese. The fire log is the answer.
Darwin Maring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 08:49 AM   #6
Name: Steven
Trailer: Currently Shopping
NW Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Darwin Maring View Post
There are states where it forbidden to bring your own wood in due to desiese. The fire log is the answer.
We are restricted from bringing firewood on to state or county property unless the firewood is certified safe by a licensed vendor.
On two occasions we had our firewood checked by parK personal for compliance.
steve dunham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:07 AM   #7
Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 77 Scamp 13
Whole campaign here in Michigan "Moving Firewood BUGS Me!" around not spreading a few really destructive pests and an Oak blight/fungus.

Considering what the Emerald Ash borer does to ash trees in short order or the oak blight does I no longer move any firewood that is not kiln dried (pellets or scrap lumber) Anything left over from a park purchase goes under the picnic table for the next camper so it stays in the same park.

Out west there is a pine beetle doing a lot of damage from what I read. I forget what is hammering the East Coast trees but there was something. In short to be responsible means to not haul natural firewood. No different than making sure campfire is out when you are done, or safely contained while in use.

I don't know if that product will be one I buy or not, Michigan parks tend to have local wood for sale at generally acceptable prices. In other areas maybe?
RogerDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:11 AM   #8
Name: Rich
Trailer: 2015 Scamp 13D
I used Repose Fire Logs all last camping season. They worked very well. We visited 5 Minnesota state parks and the rangers, while they did look, never questioned the commercial wood pellets. Pellets often beat the damp wood that the parks have for sale, or they help you get some real logs going. We did cook hot dogs over the Repose logs and it worked fine. The pellets require some kind of fire starter briquette or starter fluid to get a fire going. The logs are light, easy to pack up, and do not take up much storage room.

Rich G. and Val F. is offline   Reply With Quote