Stainless Steel Door Hinge Kits - Boler, Scamp Eco, and many more . - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-08-2015, 06:26 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Registry
Thumbs up Stainless Steel Door Hinge Rebuild Kits - Boler, Scamp Eco, and many more .

Are the door hinges on your Boler, Scamp, or similar FGRV worn out?
Are the bolts or springs broken or just rusted and looks ugly?

OR THIS

I offer the highest quality Door Hinge Repair Kit that contains all the parts needed to rebuild both your hinges at a reasonable price. Being made from marine grade 316 stainless steel and solid brass the parts will not rust and will last for many years. I also designed these kit with additional parts that were not originally used, but when installed the hinge will work much smoother, these extra parts are only available in this rebuild kit.

Everything you will need to rebuild both hinges is included in the kit:
  • 2 – solid brass pivot balls, custom made in the USA
  • 2 – 316 stainless steel bolts
  • 2 – 316 stainless steel nylock nuts
  • 2 – 316 stainless steel springs, custom made in Canada
  • 4 – nylon isolation washers
  • Synthetic teflon assembly lube
  • Full instructions

Stainless Steel Boler / Scamp Door Hinge Repair Kit - Order Here

Customer reviews:
Christa – September 7, 2015: 5 out of 5
Very fast delivery and easy to install. Product works GREAT!! It has helped solve my sagging door problem.

Janice – September 7, 2015: 5 out of 5
thank you Ian, these came at the right time as my door was leaning badly. Very easy to install and they make a world of difference..

Monica – September 7, 2015: 5 out of 5
thanks Ian, hinge kit arrived within a week of ordering. great quality and great instructions made it easy to install.

Kerri – September 8, 2015: 5 out of 5
Brought these just in case and while they were available. Came quickly and I do appreciate the instruction sheet. Thanks Ian.

Leonie – September 13, 2015: 5 out of 5
Great kit, great support from Ian. The kit arrived very quickly and was easy once I got the old bolts and nuts out. THANK YOU!

Elizabeth – September 22, 2015: 5 out of 5
This hinge repair kit has literally transformed the functionality of the door…operates smoothly now, was super easy to install (I did it myself including sawing off the rusted bolt that was there). The door sits properly now in it’s place and closes without having to push it closed. You did an amazing job putting this kit together. It arrived within a week, cheap shipping costs and an overall amazing product you put together! Thank you so much!

Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:13 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Registry
Spring is just around the corner, time to think about those little repairs, like door hinges, before camping season begins.

IN STOCK NOW, order today
Attached Thumbnails
packaged-hinge-kit.jpg  

Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 09:14 PM   #3

Name: Bill
Trailer: 2016 Scamp 13 Deluxe Birch w/front dinette
Wisconsin
Registry
Ian

Thanks so much for the kit. I polished my hinges and this stainless steel kit will keep the bolt, spring, and nut free from rust. (USD cost $17 shipped)

Thanks again.

7 out of 5

(2) Big Green Eggs for cooking..(1) Egg for camping
BillE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 09:57 PM   #4

Name: Sylvio
Trailer: 1975 Boler
Quebec
Got mine too, thanks Ian! My door's still crooked but it opens smoothly... I still have some troubleshooting to do. I much appreciate your many hints and words of advice. I'll throw you a virtual party to celebrate when my Boler becomes functional!! :

Tags
boler, brass ball, eco, hinge, hinge kit, hinge repair, scamp, stainless steel