1986 toyota sunrader rv rare 17' gas 4x4 turbo efi 5 spd ac 22r-tec - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-30-2015, 09:34 PM   #21

Name: Paul
Trailer: Toyota
Alberta
I'm still debating on selling because I know I'll never find another one. I'm thinking about swapping rear ends this weekend if I have time. With the new rear end under it, I wouldn't consider anything less than $15,000 U.S. It's not a rebuild project as all that has been done. My refurb list is substantial and I have pretty much every part to finish the last few things. The thought of selling it is making my head spin. I have well over 200 hours into it as this was a full time project for the last few months. I was planning a Vegas/Arizona/Texas trip with it the end of August but my latest contract is supposed to start middle of August and will consume my life till next spring. I have a warehouse I'll be putting it in by the end of August for storage if I don't sell it and I'll finish it in the spring. Maybe I'll actually post it the Toyota Motorhome forums if my nerves actually let me lol
Old 07-30-2015, 10:48 PM   #22

Name: Francois
Trailer: Bigfoot
British Columbia
Registry
so if it.....

"looks amazing inside and out".....how come there's no pictures? from you AND the OP for that matter????

when people have a "showrom" type condition unit they have for sale...pictures is usally the first thing they post...just sayin'
Old 07-30-2015, 10:50 PM   #23

Name: Francois
Trailer: Bigfoot
British Columbia
Registry
ooops correction....

the OP did post pics...forgot
Old 07-30-2015, 11:45 PM   #24

Alberta
Because I haven't decided if I'm selling it or not. Just kicking around the idea of it.....just sayin
Old 07-31-2015, 12:41 AM   #25

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
MMMMM Paul, isn't that kind of like dangling the old carrot in front of the horse? To me, if you're not sure of selling it you should remove your posts. Another person did the same thing not long ago, was hard to get a hold of, traveled all over and was basically wishy washy about it. Really turned a lot of serious folks off from possibly buying it. Just sayin' for some info to you. There ended up being quite a few rather, ah, hostile comments.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:10 PM   #26

Alberta
Wow...well....I guess I know who I won't be selling to already. I guess this isn't the place to post it for sale. Sorry to all the other members that may have wanted it. I'll be deleting my posts and listing it elsewhere. Thanks for the advice
Old 08-01-2015, 02:12 AM   #27

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulCalgary View Post
Wow...well....I guess I know who I won't be selling to already. I guess this isn't the place to post it for sale. Sorry to all the other members that may have wanted it. I'll be deleting my posts and listing it elsewhere. Thanks for the advice
Not what I said at all Paul. You listed it but not with a definite tone or comments of it really being for sale, post #24. Just commented to let you know how your post comes off to potential buyers and reactions from it to readers. If you should decide to sell it, by all means post it again.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:27 AM   #28

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
There are several MAJOR Toyota motorhome sites where this would be far more appropriate and appreciated.

FWIW: If you really want to sell this, you are wasting you time here, it's not the venue for serious buyers for it.

Old 12-05-2015, 08:31 AM   #29

Name: Rob
Trailer: currently shopping
California
Sunrader 4x4

Hi, I'm interested in the Toyota Rv and would like to see it in person.
I'm in Santa Rosa California, but am retired and I can travel.
Could we make an arrangement to get a good up close look at it?
Thanks,
Rob Singleton
Old 12-05-2015, 08:40 AM   #30

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Singleton View Post
Hi, I'm interested in the Toyota Rv and would like to see it in person.
I'm in Santa Rosa California, but am retired and I can travel.
Could we make an arrangement to get a good up close look at it?
Thanks,
Rob Singleton
That post is almost 2 years old and the original poster is long gone from here. You might try sending a PM, click on the name in post #1.
Do you know that the 4x4 Sunraders can sell in the $25k range....

Old 04-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #31

Name: Mike
Trailer: Shopping
British Columbia
Still considering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulCalgary View Post
Hi Everyone. I found this post and started reading. I had no idea these Toyota Sunraders were so rare. I just picked one up. Haven't even got it home yet. It's still sitting in storage. It's a 1985 Toyota 4x4....non turbo motor. It's in Calgary, Alberta but has a BC registration. It starts on starting fluid but so far diagnostics say the fuel pump is dead. Body wise it's in really good shape. It's leaked down the inside from the side and back windows and needs the interior wall panels replaced. That's one of the first things I'm going to do besides drop the tank and get it running properly. Any interest in it as it sits? I'm open to offers but if it's not high enough, I will be driving all over North America this summer lol.
Hello Paul,

Are you still interested in selling your sunrader? I'm in whistler B.C and would be interested to talk.

Thanks
Old 04-23-2016, 05:02 PM   #32

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
This is s very old post
You might recheck the post and see if he has a phone # or send a private msg

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV