2000 Keystone Cabana 17' Hybrid Camper $4,500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2017, 05:32 PM   #1

Name: Rachel
Trailer: Keystone
Michigan
2000 Keystone Cabana 17' Hybrid Camper $4,500

You know what 2017 was supposed to be the year of? The year of cross-country trips and epic camping adventures. What happened instead? We had a baby. Don't get me wrong, we're thrilled to have the coolest baby in Michigan, but we're totally bummed that we didn't get to use this kick-ass trailer more than a handful of times.

We bought it used from the first owner, who took meticulous care of it. Yeah, it's 17 years old. But just like any other 17 year old, it's just hitting its stride. Who cares if the hot water heater doesn't work? Who needs hot water when you're camping? That gas stove works...and the air conditioning...and the toilet...and the microwave...and everything else besides the hot water heater. Both ends fold out for the beds, one queen, one full.

We're not trying to get rich here, just get a reasonable price for a camper that we're heart broken to part with. Come check it out...we may even offer you a glass of whiskey while you're here. And you can meet Michigan's coolest baby, who has an unbroken streak of ruining her parents' cross-country trip plans.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4476.jpg   IMG_4482.jpg  

IMG_4483.jpg   IMG_4484.jpg  

IMG_4485.jpg  
Old 08-20-2017, 07:36 PM   #2

Name: Todd
Trailer: 2018 ParkLiner /2015 casita spirit deluxe
Georgia
this is not molded fiberglass?????
Old 08-20-2017, 07:52 PM   #3

Michigan
We bought the trailer on this site and trying to sell it now. The link sent me here and this was the only thread "for sale." I'd appreciate help if there is somewhere else I should post this!
Old 08-20-2017, 07:57 PM   #4
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: 2015 Escape 21; formerly Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Hi, Rachel. We'll move your ad to its proper spot. It'll still be in the market section, but in the miscellaneous for sale forum. Good luck with your sale and congrats on the coolest baby in Michigan.
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Old 08-20-2017, 08:36 PM   #5

Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary F View Post
Hi, Rachel. We'll move your ad to its proper spot. It'll still be in the market section, but in the miscellaneous for sale forum. Good luck with your sale and congrats on the coolest baby in Michigan.

THANK YOU, Mary! [emoji1360]
Old 08-22-2017, 12:08 AM   #6

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel_ellison View Post
We bought the trailer on this site and trying to sell it now. The link sent me here and this was the only thread "for sale." I'd appreciate help if there is somewhere else I should post this!
Forget the link and put it up for sale on Craigslist as it is free.
Stude