Wanted: Boler Front/Rear Cabinets - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #1

Name: Derek
Trailer: 1973 boler 13', Earlton On
Ontario
Registry
Boler Front/Rear Cabinets

I am looking for one or both cabinets that are mounted over the front and rear windows on a Boler 13/Scamp 13.

These are available new from Scamp, but I'd prefer a used one or pair. Does anyone have one more of these shelves tucked away and unwanted? I would be happy to give them a new home.

I am located in Toronto, Canada. Due to the size of these items, the best shipping option would be "local pickup" but other possibilities will also be considered.

Scamp link for this item: 13ft Front Overhead Cabinet
Old 08-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #2

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
If you do a google search of this site you will find a number of threads in regards to people having made them - also here is a link with lots of details on how to make them.

There is also a fellow in Canada who sells some that he makes for Bolers. Paul Neumeister he is in Sebringville, Ontario - his contact info is here

Tags
boler