For Sale: Paha Que Screen House for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita
Paha Que Screen House for sale

I couldn't stand it til I got the Paha-Que Screen house, and now, it looks like we just aren't going to use it. Especially since we changed to the LANCE Trailer (sorry about that).

Anyway, we have only set it up twice and the first time was to see how it works, and the second time was at the Cherry Creek State Park Rally last September. It's virtually like new. We have the entire package; 10 x 10 Screen House, Rain Fly, separate Floor. I also will include all new steel tent stakes because the little 'weeny" aluminum ones aren't worth a crap.

We have over $500 invested in this and I will let it go for $475.00. If you're seriously interested, please contact me and maybe we can work something out for both of us.

If you've researched Screen Houses at all, you will know that this is the best there is. You can roll up the flaps on all 4 sides, or stake them out for Covers if desired.

Thanks,

Keith Williams
Attached Thumbnails
pahapicsr100.jpg   Our Paha-Que Screen House.jpg  

Old 07-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #2

Name: Kevin (Ken)
Trailer: Bigfoot 17, 1988
Wisconsin
I just bought this unit plus rainfly on Amazon with free shipping and return warranty for $447. I suspect you'll need to discount it down in the 300's somewhere due to being used and the uncertainties of private sale before anyone will be interested.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita
Did you get the Floor too? My bundle includes that. I would gladly fudge the price a bit, but no way that much. I don't have to sell this, so I'll just keep it if nobody is interested. Just thought I'd put it out there and see what happens.

Thanks,

Keith
Old 07-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #4

Name: Kevin (Ken)
Trailer: Bigfoot 17, 1988
Wisconsin
Well, at least you aren't over, but I still think it is unrealistic to think a used item like this will retain anywhere near 95% of new retail value. If you actually sell used stuff for this sort of price, please direct me to your customer base. Even guns and automobiles don't retain that kind of value.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #5
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Keith, good luck with it. I was seriously interested a few months back, but ended up ordering the Northern Breeze. Love the PahaQue, though!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Old 07-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #6

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
That Paha Que looks like a real nice screenhouse, and I heard their stuff is good quality. We have had the the Eureka Northern Breeze for a couple years now, $400 when we bought it, and it has worked very well for us. Didn't get the floor, use a camping/patio rug we got on ebay. The screenhouse comes with only enough poles to put up one awning so I bought some extras and made some too.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #7

Name: jen
Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 2003
Georgia
For a $25 discount and no free shipping not sure why someone would buy something with no guarantee...? Agree with the other poster...