Preparing to order a 13'Scamp--Option questions - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-25-2015, 10:34 AM   #15
Name: Tim
Trailer: '88 Scamp 16, layout 4
North Florida
Wow, $30 per outlet? I would seriously consider adding them everywhere I thought I MIGHT one at that price. I did add an outside (GFCI) outlet to my old 16, but don't use it all that much (yet). I was adding inside receptacles so it was not too much of a hassle but I did scrub part of the "Scamp" line that runs the length of the trailer while cutting out for the box. Nobody notices it but me, and I see it every time I look in that direction.

Timber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:15 AM   #16
Name: Carl
Trailer: 2014 16 scamp side dinette/Rav4 V6 Tow pkg.
Everyone keeps on saying extra 12V plug. So i thought there was at least one installed, so that to me and the way i use it, would be fine. Guess what, there is none in the build. you have to order it, I didn`t. But i did order the outside ground fault plug. I did not order the awning, too much loot and does not keep one bug out. I opted out and bought a Clam 660 screen room for more space. I wish i got the LP & elec HWH instead of just LP, what was i thinking. I have the full bath without the sink, Takes up too much space in a small area. I got the hitch receiver, do not know f i will use it, but it is there. Got AC and furnace. No heat strip in AC. I thought the fan noise would be to loud in a small place. We use a $39 elec. space heater cool to the touch, is fine. Good Luck, Carl

Carl Pa is offline   Reply With Quote