Trouble with Casita Club Registration - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita 16 ft Spirit Deluxe
Does anyone here know Eric at CasitaClub.com? I'm trying to register and after submitting my rather unique email address, I get a response back saying that the address is already in use, which I sincerely doubt. I've probably done something out of sequence and locked myself out. Emails back to the Casita Club have gone unanswered. I thought maybe one of the moderators or someone else here may have a better way to contact someone over there to help.

Thanks,
Parker
Parker Buckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #2

Trailer: 2008 Oliver Legacy Elite
Registry
Parker,
Unlike this board, and many others, where a number of moderators help out, I think Eric is pretty much alone on the Casita Club forum, and automation rules out a number of folks who apply as members. (I've been ruled out for about two years, even with a number of emails, etc.).
Eric Mayer is a member here (search on Eric ), and send a pm if you're keen on joining Casita Club. Keep in mind, if you don't get a response, that he has virtually all the responsibility on that board, and he may or may not answer your pm. Don't take it personally; I didn't. Keeping spammers off the boards is very time consuming for most moderators and administrators. (I'm neither here, but I am on another board.)
You'll find a lot of great info here, applicable across the board to many fiberglass trailers. Most folks on the Casita, Escape, Scamp, and Oliver boards are members here as well.
Sherry
SherryNPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #3

Trailer: 2010 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
We also have been unable to complete registration at Casita Club. So we sold the Casita & are buying a Scamp (-; We really are, but of course that's not the reason.
Thanks to a VERY helpful moderator at fiberglass rv, I have been able to register here, & post our for sale ad. The Casita sold very quickly.
I'll still enjoy browsing the Casita Forum, & will browse & post here. Both forums are excellent, & I've found valuable info on both.

Ellen B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:42 AM   #4

Quote:
I'll still enjoy browsing the Casita Forum, & will browse & post here. Both forums are excellent, & I've found valuable info on both.
I'm still waiting for them to get back to me about the snag in my registration. I'll also continue monitoring the Casita site, but I would like to get registered if possible. This site will continue to be an excellent source for me.

Parker
Old 11-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #5

Trailer: 2007 Casita Liberty Deluxe 17 ft / Honda Odyssey
Don't forget about the Casita Forum. www.casitaforum.com Gene, the owner and moderator, is very active there, and a good place to post Casita questions if you can't get into Casita Club.
Patrick M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Don't forget about the Casita Forum. www.casitaforum.com Gene, the owner and moderator, is very active there, and a good place to post Casita questions if you can't get into Casita Club.
Thanks! I wasn't even aware of them. When I came across the Casita Club, I assumed that was the main show and stopped looking. Eric at Casita Club is working on the sign-up problem I think, but I'm still not signed up. I'll check out the Casita Forum.

Parker

Tags
casita