Converter/battery location - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2014, 09:28 PM   #61

Name: Morgyn
Trailer: Boler
Nova Scotia
My thinking is that it's a small storage location vs the larger dinette bench storage. Also, most (maybe all) of the AC outlets are up front. My daughter will be using the goucho (which my phone keeps changing to Groucho btw!) for her bed so I want her to be safe sleeping over it. I'll start working on everything this weekend. The actual wiring will just have to wait.
morgynm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:54 AM   #62

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgynm View Post
My daughter will be using the goucho (which my phone keeps changing to Groucho btw!) for her bed so I want her to be safe sleeping over it..
Many of our trailers have the converter located inside a hatch that we sleep over top of. The only thing I would be concerned with is the sound of the fan - some of the older converters or ones on their last legs can have a somewhat loud fan that bothers some people when sleeping. So you may want to consider putting it inside the hatch that she is least likely to have her head over top of.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery