Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I have an 1981 Jayco travel trailer and my battery
ground wire is heating up, which I'm assuming means it is not attached to the frame?
I followed the ground from the negative battery
terminal to the frame and it appears to eater a 2x3" plastic box with a brand name on it that I can't remember that appears that I can't open in any way.
Any idea how to deal with this? Also, would lack of a ground on the battery
cause nothing in the trailer to work when running on the battery? I'm assuming so.
Another unrelated question -- My trailer routinely blows the 30 amp fuse. Any idea why?