Next up a battery. - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-28-2013, 02:58 AM   #29
Name: Raz
Trailer: Trillium 2010
Originally Posted by Brian B-P View Post

Actually relevant, as one of the Optima models does (or did) stagger the cells (maybe not all the way to hexagonally close packed) to fit one of the BCI formats (sorry, don't remember which one, but the length would have been more than 1.5 times the width).
The optima I bought for my tractor Is configured that way which is what got me curious. The only reason I can think of for staggering is to use the same size cylinders to fit a longer or narrower foot print.

Raz is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battery Charger on Truck or House Battery? dartz Electrical | Charging, Systems, Solar and Generators 13 06-24-2014 07:59 AM
ParkLiner Battery Monitor and Battery Strap deryk Modifications, Alterations and Updates 23 05-12-2013 12:57 PM
Advice please - how to wire a battery charger battery Steve_N_Janna Electrical | Charging, Systems, Solar and Generators 6 06-17-2012 04:53 PM
Charging Battery and running battery lights when plugged in Nor_Cal_Todd Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 2 08-25-2010 01:44 PM
Hooking up boler battery to Tug battery Andy H Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 3 08-02-2007 12:59 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.