Please advise, Wiring on CT13 - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #61

Name: Diane
Trailer: Casita, previously u-haul ct13
Virginia
Smile Electric King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas G. View Post
The wiring diagram is in the UHaul manual, though not in a electrical schematic format i.e. it shows the wires and where they run physically. I have added the voltages to clarify.
Thomas, I have found the Document Center Wonderful! I have been reading it, and find the Parts and repair manual Great. I printed it all out and put it in a sectional 3 ring binder with pages marked that I refer to often. Thank you for the Voltage diagram!!! I am going to nickname you
"The Electric KING" You are appreciated.
D Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #62

Name: Diane
Trailer: Casita, previously u-haul ct13
Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas G. View Post
You might want to take a minute to read the parts and repair manuals that are posted here.

Fiberglass RV - Document Center - U-Haul

If nothing else, they show how it was originally and where the wiring was / is located.

Do you know for sure that your old converter is defective? It may just need to be wired to 110 volts AC
I am not sure if the original converter is defective. I do know it is rusted and the main 110 cable has been cut off. I will get it tested. Thank you.
D Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #63

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Davis View Post
I am not sure if the original converter is defective. I do know it is rusted and the main 110 cable has been cut off. I will get it tested. Thank you.
It is worth your trouble. There is not that much to go wrong with it - it may just need a little TLC and some paint.
Thomas G. is offline   Reply With Quote