Figured is start a new thread with all info right up front ( I'm sure someone can put a link back to whole thread about this)
- what I started with: a separate 12v system ran by just battery
an 120 ran by shore cord. Had one black and one white wire running from battery
looped inside scamp
connected back to 7 pin and then another set of wires from battery
to inside to power all 12v stuff.
- cut the wires straight from battery to scamp
and pulled wires from 7 pin off the battery and inside the scamp
- 12v BL+ then from 7 pin inside scamp to the main positive DC lug and tap battery wire into that right inside wall.
- same process with 12v WHT- wire from 7 pin and battery.
- the extra white wire in the main DC lug in the pic runs to the DC- bus bar that is external and you must buy. It can be a common bus bar - as in shared.
- the other 2 white wires on bus bar are. DC- line to the water pump- cause it was right there. And the other is the DC negative that runs to the whole scamp - originally this was the line direct from the battery- gets cut and one end hooked up here while the other end was spliced into the 7 pin white wire connected to main DC lug.