This may be a very dumb question, but I know beans about anything electrical
and wanting to make sure I don't accidentally zap myself. I'm removing the bench from our Boler
to which the power converter is attached, and needing to disassemble the wiring to the converter to do so.
Here's my question:
Does the power converter retain any kind of charge that I need to be concerned about? It hasn't been attached to any kind of power for a few weeks, but I believe that with some kinds of electrical
transformers, they retain a charge for some time after they've been plugged in, not sure if this is in any way similar, (like I said I don't know beans about electrical), but just wanted to make sure that in messing with the converter I'm not going to electrocute myself.