I am new to this forum and a new owner of a '72 Hunter Compact II. EVERYTHING is original (iincluding burnished-gold-colored appliances!) and it's in darn good shape. However, if you look under all the benches and so forth, you'll see the wiring carefully threading between oven/stove/A/C, fridge
, heater and toilet. Hooked it up to a brand new battery
and the whole thing short-circuited.
Is this simply a need for a generator
(any recomendations on which one?) or if not, any ideas for me would be greatly appreciated.