Maybe a full write up is needed ...
- black wire from 7 pin into DC main pos lug with battery black line tapped in.
- white line from 7 pin into DC main neg lug
- white line from DC main neg lug to DC neg bus bar outside of unit
- other white lines attached to neg bus bar are 1) direct neg to 12v pump on water tank and 2) white wire that was préxisting and runs throughout scamp.
-Through that green 30 amp fuse I have 12v power to all 12v items with or without shore power
- shore power comes in to 30amp breaker and respective neg and gnd bus bars.
- 20amp works air. Duplex 15 runs hot water tank and an outlet and then refrig and another outlet.
- 12 DC wires from fuse panel come out the back and connect to an isolating bus bar.
- 30amp fused circuit#2 has a black wire attached that is the existing wire that runs all over the inside of the scamp.
When battery is hooked up all 12v circuits work but when hooked to 120v shore power then converter never kicks on and I am still just running off battery.