Alternative water storage - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-29-2016, 12:35 PM   #29
Name: Tim
Trailer: '88 Scamp 16, layout 4
North Florida
I was thinking that a collapsible 3/4" or 5/8" hose would be great in this application. I have seen larger sizes, but not hose that small. I have one of those wrinkly hose that expands under pressure but since this is a no pressure to speak of app they might not work. It has peaked my curiosity now and I will have to look into it.

Timber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:37 PM   #30
Name: Charlie
Trailer: '83 Burro
I'm kinda minimalist with my Burro since it's just me in it. The OEM fridge is gone, so I use the space it used to occupy for storage including one of those 6 gallon water jugs from Wally World to feed my pump faucet sink. I do most of my cooking outside on a Camp Chef range and oven combo, so I keep 1 gallon jugs out by the stove for food prep. As for grey water, my sink drain feeds out through the side to a hose connector, so I run a short hose to the 5 gallon bucket sitting outside.

Green Frog is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off