Black/grey water tank leak? - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #29
Name: Vee
Trailer: Scamp
Leaky Grey Water Tank Pipe

Originally Posted by Carol H View Post
Scamp has never been good with returning emails fast so best to call the parts department and ask them what product they use. Probable something you can pick up anywhere.
That's is a great idea. I did not know that they have a parts department that I could talk to. I first talked to the salesman who sold us the Scamp and he forwarded my email to one of the bosses. I did ask again for help at least with the name of the product and this time I got a response last week that it is ABS glue, which Ican be found in RV supply stores and Home Depot. It is a glue that plumbers actually use. Thanks for the tip on the parts department. Next time I will go straight to them.

Happy Scamper is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Plumbing black/grey water Steve Hammel Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures 19 10-07-2012 05:27 PM
black/grey/fresh water tanks Saskstu Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 10 07-14-2012 08:11 AM
Grey or Black Water Tank on 13' Trailer? sj2moncton Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures 4 09-14-2010 05:14 AM
Water supply hose to the holding tank - grey water Kathy L Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 2 08-26-2009 04:52 PM
Black water-Grey Water ROIDON L Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures 3 07-23-2009 06:09 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.