Drain hose (sink) specs and availability? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Ventura
Drain hose (sink) specs and availability?

We just lost our drain hose on the Gaspe Peninsula - the one that attaches to the outside wall connection. It had a garden hose female connection with a 90 degree bend that led into a 3-4 foot black rubber hose, about 1" in diameter for good flow.

I can't say I've seen anything comparable to this everyday...but5 I haven't had to look before. Are these, or something equivalent, still available? I think we've gone past our last shopping area (Matane) until New Brunswick somewhere.

Thanks and cheers!
Darrell O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
I've got a chunk from my boler American you are welcome to pick up on the way by.
It's green garden hose on both ends with copper pipe in the middle.
When are you passing by Toronto? If you are ... PM or email me.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #3

Trailer: 13 ft Ventura
OK now

RESOLVED: stopped at a small Home Hardware on Riviere-au-Renard where we pieced together a pretty good drain hose from the plumbing supplies. While not quite as slick as the one we forgot at the last CG, this one is going to be fine - as well as a bit of a souvenir from the Gaspesie.
Darrell O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #4

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Good solution... I seem to collect a lot of new & unused washing machine water supply hoses. They are usually about 4' long. Many of them already have a 90 degree bend at one end. I just cut off one end and use that.

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote