External Gray Water Catcher - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #29
Member
 
khoa l's Avatar
 
Trailer: 76 Boler 13 ft
Posts: 39
Here's mine. Its not the best picture, but you get the idea. I used an old hose with the male end that I screw direct into the outlet from the trailer, the other end is inserted into hole in the lid I made for the 5gal bucket. Simple and cheap and does the job.

In either case, its best to have a lid so as other users have noted, you don't have critters and little rodents finding their way into the bucket.
__________________

__________________
khoa l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
Posts: 362
Quote:
Here's mine. Its not the best picture, but you get the idea. I used an old hose with the male end that I screw direct into the outlet from the trailer, the other end is inserted into hole in the lid I made for the 5gal bucket. Simple and cheap and does the job.

In either case, its best to have a lid so as other users have noted, you don't have critters and little rodents finding their way into the bucket.
Couldn't actually view your pics, but I think I get the picture from your description. I'm probably heading to something similar. Thanks!

Parker
__________________

__________________
Parker Buckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:56 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
james kent's Avatar
 
Name: james
Trailer: Boler 1984
Ontario
Posts: 2,938
That must be some picture. All i got was a message in BIG letters that said "FORBIDDEN, you don't have access."
__________________
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:47 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
Posts: 362
Quote:
That must be some picture. All i got was a message in BIG letters that said "FORBIDDEN, you don't have access."
Same here. I had no idea what I started with this post!
__________________
Parker Buckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:54 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Pete Dumbleton's Avatar
 
Trailer: Scamp
Posts: 3,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Pete Dumbleton
Quote:
Here's mine
khoa, looks like you need to set some permissions if you want others to view the pix -- It comes up as 'Forbidden' to me.
__________________
Pete Dumbleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #34
Member
 
khoa l's Avatar
 
Trailer: 76 Boler 13 ft
Posts: 39
Quote:
khoa, looks like you need to set some permissions if you want others to view the pix -- It comes up as 'Forbidden' to me.
How about now..
__________________
khoa l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:45 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
Posts: 362
Quote:
How about now..
Nope. Still forbidden.
__________________

__________________
Parker Buckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gray water fittings and connections? Roy in TO Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures 4 06-03-2008 12:52 AM
Gray Water Bill C Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures 7 04-26-2008 11:17 PM
Gray water w/out tank Janine Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 10 08-29-2007 04:06 PM
Gray water, pumps, etc Suz Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 3 02-24-2006 05:09 PM
Gray Water Backup Legacy Posts Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures 1 08-04-2003 07:49 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.