How does Lo liner water system work? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #1
ZMB

Name: Zhara
Trailer: In the market
BC
Smile How does Lo liner water system work?

Hi

I am new and feel pretty foolish with these questions, but I just have no idea so please help!

So far I have not connected the water, because I do not understand where the sink drains to
Is there a reservoir somewhere that I would need to empty?

I also have no idea if there is a water heater appliance

What I know so far is that the fridge and stove both work well.

I just bought a 1500 Amp space heater to keep it from getting too cold inside (I'm allergic to mold)

Thanks very much!!
ZMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:13 PM   #2

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Time to spend some time opening cabinets and looking under the trailer. My Escape has two sets of drain valves, one for the gray tank and one for the black tank. They are pretty obvious. Meanwhile my 1977 Trillium doesn't have a gray tank or a black tank either. Sink drains out a hose connection on the side of the trailer, so I provide a bucket or container to collect it.

Plumbing is old, some of it is missing. So its going to be a while before I use any of it.

I am not familiar with a Lo Liner.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 12:27 AM   #3

Name: John
Trailer: Escape 21, behind an '02 F250 7.3 diesel tug
Mid Left Coast
when we had a tent trailer without a grey holding tank, I took an old garden hose and cut it off about a foot from the faucet bib end, threaded it onto the external drain fitting, and used old 2 gallon laundry detergent bottles as holding tanks.... this worked pretty good, I'd carry these to the camp bathrooms to dump. we made a point of pre-wiping our dishes with paper towel before they got crusty, so very little food waste went down the drain, this kept things much more sanitary. that tent trailer had an outside shower attachment.

an rv hot water heater will nearly always have a cover something like picture 1 on the outside... and behind that cover look something like picture 2...
Attached Thumbnails
001[1].jpg   best-rv-tankless-water-heater[1].jpg  

John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:57 AM   #4

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
Copies of the original service manuals for that trailer are being sold on Ebay and also on Etsy for about $20.00. You could likely get a better price if you make a lower offer than what they are asking. That is because it is not the original document, instead they are selling you a digital image of a photo copy of the original.
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:21 PM   #5

Name: Jann
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMB View Post
Hi

I am new and feel pretty foolish with these questions, but I just have no idea so please help!

So far I have not connected the water, because I do not understand where the sink drains to
Is there a reservoir somewhere that I would need to empty?

I also have no idea if there is a water heater appliance

What I know so far is that the fridge and stove both work well.

I just bought a 1500 Amp space heater to keep it from getting too cold inside (I'm allergic to mold)

Thanks very much!!
Suggest you take it to an RV dealer and get little education on how to do it all. Or find someone at work, church, etc. that has one and can show you. That way you can make sure what you are doing is safe and legal. Different rules apply in different places on dumping, etc.
Jann Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 01:56 AM   #6

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
The best website to head to for advice might be the Tin Can Tourist web site. They specialized in the vintage aluminum covered travel trailers. They do have some information on the Aristocrat Lo Liner trailers on their website. I tried to get someone in the neighborhood to sell me an Aristocrat Lil' Loafer. Very cute but in the long run I am glad they did not sell it to me and that I got a fiberglass RV instead.
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote