Lil Snoozy dry flush toilet - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-26-2018, 06:48 AM   #15

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2014 16 scamp side dinette/Rav4 V6 Tow pkg.
Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlD View Post
Don,

We raised 4 kids and never used disposable diapers. We used cloth diapers and washed them, however, now you can hardly find them. Times have changed. The disposable diaper industry has done a great job marketing their products. My son has a couple toddlers and they dump the solid waste in the toilet and wrap the diaper in a tight ball, tape it closed and throw it in the trash. It seems to work for them. I just think there are better ways to dispose of waste in an RV.
As a young man in my early 20s, You haven't lived until you open a diaper pail. many many years ago. Carl

Carl Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:21 PM   #16

Name: Don
Trailer: Still deciding, but changing my mind from the Casita FD to the Lil Snoozy!
Texas
Before I make a decision, I always do tons of research. I've done so much research on the little snoozy and I'm still doing it. I still haven't found out everything. And I think the price is really high. But you know so, you only go around once in life. You have to take care of yourself. I like the snoozy and will probably pay the money.

I like the idea of this dry flush toilet for me. I will continue to ask questions, get feedback and consider all the answers. So thanks to everyone for the responses.

I am Dallas and I still haven't seen a snoozy up close. So let me know when you're driving through. I'll buy your dinner.

The Don Pod
CallDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 02:09 PM   #17

Trailer: Still deciding, but changing my mind from the Casita FD to the Lil Snoozy!
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Senn View Post
I had not seen these before. I did look one up on the web and they are somewhat pricey
FROM THE SNOOZY PRICE CHART:

Thetford C-200CS Cassette Toilet mounted, wired and plumbed to water system 599.00

The Laveo dry flush toilet is about $5 to $10 cheaper. Essentially, the same price as the cassette toilet.

The refills can be had for about a dollar a flush. Of course you don't have to flush it all day. Men have options, And there plenty of work around so you're not flushing money down the toilet so to speak several times a day. I try not to do a "bad job" in my RV toilet anyway. I'm sure with a cassette toilet people don't flush it all day.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:18 PM   #18

Name: Dave & Paula Brown
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Arizona
Registry
Don, if you ask Lil Snoozy factory for people in your area that are willing to show their LS, the people get a referral fee if you mention their name when you order your LS. I have shown ours many times, as it is something I like doing, but have yet to get a referral fee. 2,000 miles from the factory might have something to do with it.
Best of luck to you.
Dave & Paula
David B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 09:14 PM   #19

Texas
I keep looking at the owners map but there's nothing in the immediate Dallas-Fort Worth area. I'm not going to buy for a couple years anyway, and when it gets closer to the time, I'll probably make a trip to the factory to give them money. People like it when you give them money. I'll keep looking and hoping somebody around here Will buy one or someone will come through town. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm looking forward to it.

The Don Pod

Tags
cassette, dry flush toilet, lil snoozy