For Sale: 2015 Casita Liberty Deluxe - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2019, 01:37 PM   #1

Name: Donald
Trailer: Escape
California
2015 Casita Liberty Deluxe

SOLD!

We are selling our fully optioned Liberty Deluxe. We are the original owners and the only items we didn't order were the television and the microwave oven.

The trailer is fitted with Goodyear Endurance Load Range E tires, purchased September, 2017. Also included is a CD of Arizona Eileen's Casita A to Z guide.

I made a 24" round table to use in place of the rectangular table.

Add on items most installed by Konrad at Little House Customs Arizona :

shock kit

4 BAL scissors jacks

battery cut off

toilet shut off valve

Max Air cover

towel bars

bathroom shelf guards

fridge button guards

fridge hinge kit

door push bar

lighted switches water heater and water pump

bug screens water heater and furnace

bottom fill port for fresh water tank

fast gray mod and gray vent mod

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2015 Casita Liberty Deluxe

Donald T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 06:26 AM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
Well was the price not important to you, but it might be to buyers. Doesn't this forum require a price be posted with the ad.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 06:54 AM   #3

Name: Justus
Trailer: Currently Shopping
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainman View Post
Well was the price not important to you, but it might be to buyers. Doesn't this forum require a price be posted with the ad.

trainman
Click the link to the ad. Be amazed. It's $17,500.
Justus C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:18 PM   #4

Name: Cheryl
Trailer: Casita
Florida
What are you asking?
cherylbredin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:38 PM   #5

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
The ad clearly states $17,500
alan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:53 PM   #6

California
Now I know- sellers should put the price in the body of the ad, also.

The price is $17,500.

Donald T

Department of Redundancy Department
Old 05-19-2019, 06:54 PM   #7

Name: Shirley
Trailer: Scamp
Minnesota
No need for ANYBODY to be snarky...………… if you don't frequent this site often and with the new format/program/system/site (whatever you call it) it's not easy to find all the information needed when looking to buy. Not everyone knows you have to click on the little blue hyperlink to find the asking price.
I for one don't understand why there has to be so many different pages to click through to figure out all the details like, price and location. Then you have to expand the map until you find the state, there are many of the same town names in different states, so "Rochester" is basically useless unless you know the state.
And the format is different if you on your phone or computer !!!! I am on my laptop for this comment and had to log in 3 times to get to a place where I could write this...…..I don't get it, maybe I'm just that stupid ???
But it would be nice if you "pro's" had a little more patience and understanding and could give direction/instruction/advice without the perceived attitude

Thanks for understanding )
Rnupnorthbrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 07:43 PM   #8

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Not sure who the “snarky”
Comment was directed at
If it was me I’m not sure why
I simply stated
It seems to me this site has started to evolve from a friendly/helpful site to a lot of complaints and criticism
Let’s turn this BS around
alan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 09:18 PM   #9

California
... and I apologize if my post came across a snarky- merely a feeble attempt at levity.

This is the first time I've put a trailer up for sale using the classified section of this site, so I'm hardly a 'pro'- just someone trying to list a nice trailer for sale.

Apparently, a listing of the ad is also put on this page, but it should include the price. Also, the poster had a good point about location. Although I typed my state into the ad, it just shows as Fresno. I'm located in Fresno, California.

Hopefully the administrators will fix these issues. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Please contact me if you're interested in my Casita.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:12 AM   #10

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
2015 Casita Liberty Deluxe

This”ad teaser” was automatically generated by the computer. The seller has no control over how it looks or what information is included. I’m guessing they (the programmers) didn’t include the price here because the seller might change it over there during the course of the sale.

The only thing worse than redundancy is inconsistency.

There were complaints about the old system, too, particularly ads that never expired and were never taken down. Spinning off the classifieds to a separate web site allowed them to address those issues.

We are experiencing the law of unintended consequences.

The worst is that sellers now have to monitor three separate ways potential buyers might respond to their ads: two separate private message systems (the one on the new site is very cumbersome BTW), as well as public posts here.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:49 AM   #11

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan H View Post
Not sure who the “snarky”
Comment was directed at
If it was me I’m not sure why
I simply stated
It seems to me this site has started to evolve from a friendly/helpful site to a lot of complaints and criticism
Let’s turn this BS around

I’m sorry but I felt the comment “clearly” was snarky because it’s not clear where to find the price. . You have to follow links to get to a price and as I stated, not everyone knows that. A simple “click on the hyperlink and it will show the price” would have been a polite response.
Written comments can be perceived in a totally different light than intended so I was just giving my perception of the comment. Sorry but I would hate to see people not return because of a response they got.
Thanks and sorry and I will try and keep my mouth shut 🤭[emoji4]
Old 05-23-2019, 09:57 AM   #12

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
This”ad teaser” was automatically generated by the computer. The seller has no control over how it looks or what information is included. I’m guessing they (the programmers) didn’t include the price here because the seller might change it over there during the course of the sale.

The only thing worse than redundancy is inconsistency.

There were complaints about the old system, too, particularly ads that never expired and were never taken down. Spinning off the classifieds to a separate web site allowed them to address those issues.

We are experiencing the law of unintended consequences.

The worst is that sellers now have to monitor three separate ways potential buyers might respond to their ads: two separate private message systems (the one on the new site is very cumbersome BTW), as well as public posts here.

Oh boy, I didn’t realize that about selling. Is there a good explanation somewhere about the use of this system or do you just have to play with it to figure it out ?
I’m thanks
Old 05-23-2019, 09:59 AM   #13

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnupnorthbrrr View Post
Oh boy, I didn’t realize that about selling. Is there a good explanation somewhere about the use of this system or do you just have to play with it to figure it out ?
I’m thanks

I meant “thanks”....was typing in the blind spot [emoji849]
Old 05-25-2019, 01:01 PM   #14

California
I neglected to mention that the Casita is fitted with an OMW 2" hitch receiver.

Someone suggested I mention the Liberty's layout. We tried all the sleeping configurations in our Liberty and ended up using the king size bed the most. It involved a few minutes of setup at night and breakdown in the morning. We bought a king foam mattress from Amazon and cut off the bottom. (We now realize that we probably could have bought a queen mattress.) We used our back cushions to fill out the bottom portion of the bed which we covered with a fitted sheet. For day configuration we'd remove the cushions and boards and put in our round table. We considered doing the twin bed widening mod, but never got around to it. The king bed is really comfy.