Wanted: Junk - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2019, 08:50 AM   #1

Name: kevin
Trailer: 13' Scamp
Colorado
Junk

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Completely renovated 1991 Scamp. Built for boondocking. Custom built dinette that converts to bed. Fixed bed in back with huge storage underneath. New upholstery and comfy six inch memory foam mattress. Black out curtains. Many shelves and drawers throughout vastly increasing the amount of storage. Custom built in ice box. Led lights. 30 watt solar panel. USB ports. 80AHr Lifeline AGM battery. Custom stove vent. Two different furnaces, a Dickinson marine heater and a propex furnace. Fresh coat of poliglow on the outside and a coat of paint on the frame. New high down angle axle better clearance and new brakes. Insulated floor. Optional carpet. Custom stainless steel backsplash. Extra roof vent for increased headroom. I am 6 and can stand up straight.

I love this camper and will only sell to somebody who will take good care of it. I went as far as drilling out every rivet in the camper and replacing with stainless steel hardware. Only selling because our new baby means we have had to upsize.

Does NOT have:

Water tank. I have a system that works better and uses much less water

AC

Refrigerator

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Junk

KevinScamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 10:35 AM   #2

Name: RJ
Trailer: 1982 Burro 13'
North Carolina
For those of us on FiberglassRV who are unable to access the Classified Ads it would be helpful to include the price when posting here. Thanks!
RJnNC is offline   Reply With Quote