Wanted: Shopping from Florida Nationwide - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2020, 08:12 AM   #1

Name: Patrick
Trailer: Shopping
Florida
Shopping from Florida Nationwide

Looking to find one of the larger sized of fiberglass trailers but open to a good deal on a starter trailer that is smaller. Escape, Oliver, Bigfoot or any similar type trailer.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Shopping from Florida Nationwide
PatrickTXFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:27 AM   #2

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escape— 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
Above 17 ft in length your choices are limited
I would also look at the 19 ft Scamp 5th wheel Deluxe
Take your time , be honest with yourself , figure out your style of camping and choose wisely
I would not let the abilities or lack there of with your current tow vehicle be the determining factor

Remember you are purchasing a “ Travel Trailer “ so be aware that the climate varies a lot across the US and Canada . It’s not always HOT & HUMID !!
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 06:51 PM   #3

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve dunham View Post
Above 17 ft in length your choices are limited
I would also look at the 19 ft Scamp 5th wheel Deluxe
Take your time , be honest with yourself , figure out your style of camping and choose wisely
I would not let the abilities or lack there of with your current tow vehicle be the determining factor

Remember you are purchasing a “ Travel Trailer “ so be aware that the climate varies a lot across the US and Canada . It’s not always HOT & HUMID !!

Not my first rodeo as they say in Texas. I used to own a 38 foot motorhome years ago with longest drive into Canada and back to Texas. Trying to find something that doesn't put so much stress on me driving and still have enough room for the wife and two small dogs without ending up living in a tent outside the trailer .

We sat in a Casita this past week and while its possible I think we would be better suited a little longer. IE Escape 19 or 21 type size. Not too worried about the small details.

Keep us in mind if you run across anything on your travels or locally.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:37 PM   #4

Name: Sandra
Trailer: 2006 EggCamper #35
Florida
Registry
Toddy78 has one for sale - a 2018 Parkliner. Search the Forum for Parkliner and the post should show.
Good luck on egg hunt.

Sandy
Old 01-20-2020, 04:19 PM   #5

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyNorthFL View Post
Toddy78 has one for sale - a 2018 Parkliner. Search the Forum for Parkliner and the post should show.
Good luck on egg hunt.

Sandy
Thanks but at 26K I would probably go for a few more Ks and get a new Escape a little larger. The idea of out of business bothers me, plus it is so hard to shop a trailer they don't sell any more. Not that I wouldn't drive to Georgia for a trailer, but not being familiar with Parkliner that is a long drive just to see it.

What are the thoughts on Parkliner from those that have seem them up close? How do they compare to the other small trailers?

I saw one maybe 3 to 4 years ago on an RV lot but really didn't spend too much time looking at it.

Update after spending 30+ minutes web surfing them...Looks like a nice trailer done more similar to the way they make the Oliver but the size of Casita.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:48 PM   #6

Name: Todd
Trailer: 2018 ParkLiner /2015 casita spirit deluxe
Georgia
Lots more room as width is about 6 6 wide more room to move around over the casita and yes the oliver too Not necessarily lengthwise when compared to oliver but the kitchen dinette area is very wide and roomy in comparison I have owned a casita and have been in several olivers. If you have been in an eggcamper then space wise similar Anybody that wants to FaceTime or video walk thru let me know its a great camper 24k is bottom line they retailed for over 35k
Toddv78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:00 PM   #7

Florida
Would you PM me a copy of original bill of sale, didn't remember the one I saw cost 30s, maybe less equipment.
Old 01-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #8

Trailer: Boler
I've got a 17' Escape on fiberglass-Rv-4sale for $23,500 - its just over two years old and was bought new by a doctor in Orlando so its set up for hot weather with A/C, Max-Fan and deeply tinted windows.

https://www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com/...17b-sale-25500
Attached Thumbnails
Escape00.jpg  
Jack Walter is offline   Reply With Quote