SOLD: UHaul Camper - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2019, 02:26 PM   #1

Name: Mike
Trailer: Uhaul
Pennsylvania
UHaul Camper

The time has come to sell our 85 13ft. Uhaul camper. I got it home from my semi permanent camp site about a while back with the intention of giving it a complete going over including buffing the exterior, but due to shoulder surgery I can t do it as well as I would like to.

We purchased it in Feb. 2004 and immediately started to upgrade, the interior was completely gutted, cleaned then reassembled using all stainless hardware. The process included new curtains, fantastic fan, sink faucet and carpet that is bound around the edges allowing removal for cleaning. I intentionally left it as stock as possible including uhaul stamped cabinet doors, cooktop and hood, even the original bunkbed setup is intact.

As weather permitted I completely cleaned and descaled the frame and metal structure then primed, painted and undercoated the entire underside including the fiberglass resin encased plywood floor which is in perfect condition no weak or mushy area s . I took pics before, during and after the renovation that will be provided to the new owner.

The only bad issues are a branch fell onto the solar panel rendering it completely inoperable, a new battery will be needed and the side window felt leaks slightly common issue .

We planned on asking for more but with the fact of not being polished and problems mentioned I will take 5000. As others have posted the Uhaul CT s are fairly rare so that price is firm.

Anyone looking for a small camper dry weight 1160 that can be towed easily with a small vehicle this is for you. Please PM me for more info.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - UHaul Camper

Old 05-25-2019, 05:34 AM   #2

Name: Larry
Trailer: trillium4500
New York
Registry
is it sold
Old 05-26-2019, 09:03 PM   #3

Name: Dave
Trailer: shopping
Pennsylvania
uhaul

hello- is this still available? suggestions for using a small portable air conditioner in this? is the solar panel attached to the roof? how is it attached? what did you power with the solar and how many watts was the panel? condition of cushions? other pertinent info? all lights and electric work? thank you.
Old 05-31-2019, 08:25 AM   #4

Pennsylvania
Sale is pending.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:00 AM   #5

Name: Ronald
Trailer: Trillium 1979 13ft.
Ontario
Registry
u Haul

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa mike f View Post
Sale is pending.
Looks sweet! Wish you were closer...
Old 06-05-2019, 11:34 AM   #6

Pennsylvania
Thanks to all that showed interest, the egg is as we speak sold and In transit to its new home. Mike