Fiberglass RV

Fiberglass RV (
-   Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners (
-   -   Folding sink? (

Thane 07-30-2008 10:06 PM

I am thinking of adding a folding sink to the bathroom of my Escape. It would fold up against the wall when not in use. Has anyone seen anything like this or have one?

I found reference to marine folding sinks on midsized boats but haven't found any pictures.

Thanks for the help.

Gina D. 07-30-2008 10:14 PM

They are called Pullman sinks (After the ones in trains me thinks) Here is a discussion on them

Thane 07-30-2008 10:53 PM

Very cool, thanks for the help!

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.