Fiberglass RV

Fiberglass RV (
-   Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners (
-   -   Anyone know what this trim might be called? (

Stacy Crotser 06-11-2009 02:54 PM

I'm looking for this stuff:

only a bit cheaper... LOL My old Boler doesn't have any trim on the raw edges of the cabinets / seats, but I sure think it would be nice to have some! The stuff from scamp seems pretty expensive for the amount I need. Anyone know what it might be called / used for other than this? I found some hard stuff like this at Lowe's, used to trim bathtub / shower inserts, but nothing flexible. Got any ideas for alternatives?

Lizbeth 06-11-2009 03:08 PM

It's called Trim Lok.

Donna D. 06-11-2009 03:18 PM

Someone was looking for the trim for cabinets... Scamp, Boler ??? and this is what they were really looking for: Scamp Rigid Trim. It's thinner against the cabinets than the Trim-Loc stuff and I'd think easier for the doors to close properly too.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.