Fiberglass RV

Fiberglass RV (http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/)
-   Classified Archives (http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f80/)
-   -   1988 Scamp 5th Wheel Deluxe For Sale (http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f80/1988-scamp-5th-wheel-deluxe-for-sale-40298.html)

KamperBob 11-01-2009 09:12 AM

1988 Scamp 5th Wheel Deluxe For Sale
 
Please see ad page for description, pix and seller contact info.
http://www.kamperbob.com/scamp/88d19

Cheers
KB

Raya 11-01-2009 11:09 AM

From the link:

Price: $6,500
Location: MA
Features:

* designed for small trucks
* sleeps 4 (loft bed queen, dinette bed full)
* birch hardwood cabinets
* awning
* air conditioner
* hot water heater
* bathroom with toilet & shower
* furnace
* TV antenna with booster
* dual LP tanks
* 3-way refrigerator (AC, DC, LP)
* 3 burner stove with power vent hood

Extras:

* new axle to clear tailgate of taller late model pickups

Specs:

* Year: 1988
* Axle: 3,500 lbs Dexter with 10" electric brakes and EZ lube spindles
* Gray tank: 26 gal
* Fresh tank: 12 gal
* Hot Water: 6 gal
* Toilet: 9 gal
* Propane: two 20-lb tanks
* DC power converter: 20A
* AC power connector: 30A
* Battery: group 24 (75Ah)

Nakita B 11-02-2009 07:25 PM

1988 Scamp 5th wheel deluxe
Price $6500.00

Please follow attached link:

http://kamperbob.com/scamp/88d19/

Georgana D 11-20-2009 06:52 AM

Quote:

1988 Scamp 5th wheel deluxe
Price $6500.00

Please follow attached link:

http://kamperbob.com/scamp/88d19/

Good morning!
We looked at a Toyota Tacoma last night and I was wondering if I could tow your vehicle with this. It has a 51-52" bed height. 2010. We just had our very first excursion with our 16' that we bought last November. LOVED it but the sleeping arrangement..... . Now we are talking about a 19.
Thanks in advance,
G

Nakita B 11-30-2009 09:29 PM

Sorry for the delayed response; I don't check regularly.

Yes, a Tacoma can pull this. We had a Toyota Tacoma which pulled a 1989 Deluxe 5th wheel and could hardly tell it was behind the truck. My husband has put a new axle on this also & installed it for taller bed heights.

Hope this helps.
Nakita

Quote:

Good morning!
We looked at a Toyota Tacoma last night and I was wondering if I could tow your vehicle with this. It has a 51-52" bed height. 2010. We just had our very first excursion with our 16' that we bought last November. LOVED it but the sleeping arrangement..... . Now we are talking about a 19.
Thanks in advance,
G

KamperBob 02-27-2010 08:03 AM

This trailer is still available. Please see ad page for all details.
http://kamperbob.com/scamp

KamperBob 05-31-2010 06:32 AM

Moving sale: price reduced to $5900 (was 6500).
It also has brand new 14" wheels now: both tires and rims, including spare (had 13" wheels originally).
http://kamperbob.com/scamp

Ralph Blakeslee 06-20-2010 12:40 PM

Is everything (appliances, etc.) in working order?

I currently have a gooseneck ball hitch installed in the bed of my '95 Dodge 250 Diesel.

Could that be used with the Scamp?

Thanx

Nakita B 06-21-2010 09:00 AM

Hi,

All appliances are in working order. Yes, the Scamp is a gooseneck hitch so it should fit just fine. If you have any more questions, please visit: http://www.kamperbob.com/scamp/88d19/ There are pics on that link too & a link to contact my husband directly. (I don't want to publish his # on an open forum.)

Thank you,
Kita

Quote:

Is everything (appliances, etc.) in working order?

I currently have a gooseneck ball hitch installed in the bed of my '95 Dodge 250 Diesel.

Could that be used with the Scamp?

Thanx

classycamper 02-21-2011 12:44 PM

sold yet? please reply
 
Hi -

Is this Scamp sold yet?

Please reply.

Thanks,



Quote:

Originally Posted by KamperBob (Post 211682)
Moving sale: price reduced to $5900 (was 6500).
It also has brand new 14" wheels now: both tires and rims, including spare (had 13" wheels originally).
Index of /scamp


Donna D. 02-21-2011 02:36 PM

My, you did dig up an old ad... from 11-1.. 2009! KamperBob had
Last Activity: 08-31-2010 07:01 AM on FiberglassRV. Doubtful he'll see your message.

Mike Magee 02-21-2011 08:30 PM

Bob is active on the scampers yahoo group. A great guy... I was out to his "new" house in IL just a couple weeks ago. I emailed him to let him know of this new activity on the thread. Hopefully he will let us know if the trailer is still for sale (I don't think it is, but better to let him say for sure).

KamperBob 02-21-2011 09:15 PM

Sold
 
Mark, the trailer was sold last September. Sorry. :(
Good luck with your hunt, though. :)

Mike, thanks for letting me know about the thread.

Donna, feel free to mothball this thread if you want.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.