Fiberglass RV

Fiberglass RV (http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   Hello, but dry dock for now (http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f51/hello-but-dry-dock-for-now-90874.html)

EllPea in CA 11-17-2019 01:35 PM

Hello, but dry dock for now
 
Just a quick hello, greetings from Northern California. My Lil Bigfoot is parked alongside my house and secure, but somewhat neglected. My V70 TV is also neglected... I try to start it once a week to charge the battery but sometimes forget and need a jump.

No travel plans this winter.

My husband was ill over the summer and passed away August 17th. I think I will wish to travel again, maybe in the spring.

In the meantime I do love reading posts, especially complicated ones about which electrical connection is most secure, or details about big remodels.

Trailer porn, I guess. Keep it up, everyone.

EllPea in CA

Jon in AZ 11-17-2019 04:43 PM

I am so sad to hear this news. I know he was very supportive of your molded fiberglass dream and a great help with some of the work. I know he would want you to keep traveling, and I hope you will feel very close to his memory when you do. Sincerest condolences.

EllPea in CA 11-17-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon in AZ (Post 760917)
I am so sad to hear this news. I know he was very supportive of your molded fiberglass dream and a great help with some of the work. I know he would want you to keep traveling, and I hope you will feel very close to his memory when you do. Sincerest condolences.

Thank you, Jon.

SandyNorthFL 11-18-2019 07:00 AM

Condolences on your husband's passing Ellpea. I hope the North CA winter goes well. Enjoy the planning time for those spring trips.

Sandy

Kai in Seattle 11-18-2019 02:13 PM

Ellpea, so very sorry to hear about your husband.
Thanks for telling us and letting us know how you're doing.
Our thoughts are with you.

"K"
& Paul
Near Seattle

k corbin 11-19-2019 12:03 AM

Dreams of new adventures in the spring are a great comfort and solace and good way to pass the winter.



I am sorry for your loss and glad that you have not let go of your dreams. Wishing many happy new adventures for you.



Trailer porn is very fun :wub

EllPea in CA 11-22-2019 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyNorthFL (Post 760933)
Condolences on your husband's passing Ellpea. I hope the North CA winter goes well. Enjoy the planning time for those spring trips.

Sandy

Thank you Sandy. The winter is not bad so far... sunny every day. But occasional freak high winds are an excuse for PG&E to shut off the power in rural areas and small towns, out of fear of new fires starting. Fortunately, I have city electricity and my town keeps their power equipment in good repair.

Plenty of time to plan the next outing, and to enjoy reading about everyone’s projects.

Best,

EllPea in CA 11-22-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai in Seattle (Post 760953)
Ellpea, so very sorry to hear about your husband.
Thanks for telling us and letting us know how you're doing.
Our thoughts are with you.

"K"
& Paul
Near Seattle

Hello Kai and Paul,
Thank you for your kind words.

EllPea in CA 11-22-2019 11:32 AM

:hiding
Quote:

Originally Posted by k corbin (Post 760969)
Dreams of new adventures in the spring are a great comfort and solace and good way to pass the winter.
I am sorry for your loss and glad that you have not let go of your dreams. Wishing many happy new adventures for you.

Trailer porn is very fun :wub

Hello K C,

Your posts are always the most interesting. I love the detail, and because you work even with some physical issues giving you pause, you help me remember that I should not sit around feeling sorry for myself.
:hiding


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.