Emily R.'s Trailer :: "Fluffer-Nugget"
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

"Fluffer-Nugget"

Registry
Trailer Name "Fluffer-Nugget"
Year 1975
Make Trillium
Model 1300
Length 13'
History Saw it for sale in the summer took down the phone number, but wasn't ready to buy. November 2009 rolls around and I drive out to Maple Ridge, BC to see if it's still there, alas it was gone, but something told me to call anyways. Lucky me the very nice gentleman called me back a week or so later telling me he had just put it away for the winter but that it was still for sale...Yahoo! Went a checked it out on a cold and rainy day and it was love at first site! Hauled her home a week later, built a beauty of an awning for her to sleep the winter under and of course gave her a name....Fluffer-Nugget! We've camped in FN a few time and couldn't be happier. I think we are the third or fourth owners....I'm hoping to be able to pass her down to my boys when the time comes.
Interior
Recovered Cushions
New Curtains
New Floor
Painted Cupboards
Added Shelving
Roll Up Screen Door

Exterior
Repainted Trillium Logo
Repaired caulking on belly band
Removed, cleaned and resealed all the windows
Replaced tailights with orginal "new old stock"
Replaced marker lights with LED
Painted wheels and added babymoons
Slick spare tire cover
Painted "Fluffer-Nugget" name on back
Replaced rubber section of belly band

Customization
Screen Door
Custom made tables using the storage hatch covers, adjustable legs and some ss marine table hardware

Renovations
Replaced roof vent with Fantastic Vent/Fan

Other Information
Full size broom storage....Yahooo!

Tow Vehicle
My Mother's Day present!
"Alice" 2005 Subaru Legacy GTX 2.5L Turbo Standard Transmission....Sadly Alice left us in 2013

"Grampa Charlie" 2006 Subaru Outback 3.0R, VDC Automatic Transmission....Our current ride
Views: 8693