Cheryl Libby's Trailer :: 1975 Boler (DOGBOL)
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

1975 Boler (DOGBOL)

Registry
Trailer Name 1975 Boler (DOGBOL)
Year 1975
Make Boler
Model
Length 13'
Packages Basic
Our eBay find
History We bought this Boler off of eBay from WA in 2006 for $4000. It is a nice renovation project and works out great for my husband David and our dogs. To see the trailer renovations go to https://www.photoshow.com/watch/nz4nB4id
for a photoshow. I need to update that photoshow as we have put in radiant floor heating that my husband designed.
Interior
Sink area before 3gal Water heater Radiant heater to go on step near table
We will be doing a full refurbish and adding radiant heating,water heater,new side windows,new insulation and wall covering and lots more.

Exterior
eBay Picture of our purchase With new frame rides level Bringing it home in 2006
We will be remaking the ID tags and painting the top of the boler white and the bottom green to match the Explorer.

Customization
New frame Added support under the 'mushy' floor area
New frame includes stabalizers, heavier metal, raised frame to level it out while hauling it with the Explorer and added support under the main floor to stop that 'mushy' floor syndrome.

Renovations
Water heater Radiant heater New fan
So far new water heater,radiant heating system designed by my husband David,new fan. Planned is a complete renovation but keeping the original feel of the Boler. New windows on the side will include crank outs. Will redo entire inside including the insulation and wall covering.

Other Information
Bunk bed area breakfast area Kitchen area
We will be redoing the fiberglass to get rid of as many of the exterior screens and holes. Our water hook ups are all now under the wheel well with quick release connections. Water tank fill will be somewhere besides on the side of the trailer. Lots of fibergalss work for us (OH JOY LOL)

Tow Vehicle
2002 Ford Explorer
With the Explorer you do not even notice you are pulling a trailer and it stops really well without trailer breaks. We do balance our load and carry some stuff in the back of the Explorer.
Views: 6290