Jenny W.'s Trailer :: Eggstream
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Eggstream

Registry
Trailer Name Eggstream
Year 1976
Make Scamp
Model
Length 13'
History I saw it listed on fiberglass-rv-4sale.com in October of 2009, but was not ready to buy. I added it to my favorites and would visit it often. I loved the modified layout and although the interior selections were not my style, I saw the potential. But one day it was gone and I thought - oh well, it wasn't meant to be, it's been sold. Then one day in February I checked the website again and there it was! So I called the next day and picked it up that weekend. I've been in love ever since!
Interior
Before Before After
New paint, upholstery, cabinet hardware, roller shades, and lighting.

Exterior
All of the windows were sealed shut and missing all of the operating hardware. I replaced the seals and came up with a solution for the levers using mirror brackets welded to one of the Hehr link levers from VTS. I'm currently working on an awning.

Customization
I modified the closet door and installed a microwave. I also installed a backsplash that looks like stainless steel, but is masonite with magnetic paint and a metallic paint topcoat. I display postcards and pictures of where I've been or would like to go.

Renovations

Other Information
I create artwork based on my trailer. Christmas ornaments, key chains, koozies, bags, and small prints. Check out www.circa76designs.etsy.com

Tow Vehicle
2011 Kia Sorento
Views: 7810