cyndi H's Trailer :: sunshine
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

sunshine

Registry
Trailer Name sunshine
Year 1976
Make boler
Model 1300
Length 13'
History Made by neonex in Winnipeg. Originally sold at Okanagan motor products in Kelowna, only 45 mins from where i was born! Not sure of owner history, but know it was up north for a while and i bought it in Burnaby BC in 2007 i think.
Interior
Where to start... New foam, cushion covers, curtains and rods, cork flooring, drop leaf table, stove cover, spring hinges, all new cabinet doors, new dinette table that is also the sofa bench support, new bunk poles, full solar kit, new interior LED lighting, new screens including new roof vent screen and chrome frame, new 12V computer fans for roof vent and window. New custom quilted stainless steel back splash. And finally, double feather bed and 4 season down duvet! I hope i haven't forgotten anything. Oh yes, painted the inside-took 3 coats and still shows shadows.

Exterior
New battery, new bumper spare tire mount, new front mount drop jack, new rock guard hinges, new door hinges, new door/rock guard trim, new bargman lock, new baby moons, new tires, new personalized boler license plate bracket and mount, sanded and sealed window frames and belly band,new propane tank, painted the window trim white, and added new spare tire cover.

Customization
its all custom, thanks to FGRV! i made the sofa bench support into a dinette table so i can use the space as a sofa, dinette, or bunks. i didnt want to lose any options. The table is small but eventually i will add a small drop leaf to it so i can have a slightly larger table.

Renovations
ditto

Tow Vehicle
2001 dodge caravan
Views: 5848