jlbails's Trailer :: Casa de Luna
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Casa de Luna

Registry
Trailer Name Casa de Luna
Year 1977
Make Boler
Model 1300
Length 13'
History Bought it in July 2010. I'm the 4th owner. I know the original owners had it for over 20 years, so would like to meet and thank them for taking great care of this egg.
Interior
Previous owners installed new curtains, cushions and covers. I've replaced rusty rivets, the under cabinet light, the sink faucet and upgraded various electrical systems. I also removed the stove hood and added an awning outside.

Exterior
I love the hi-low yellow color. The belly band is unique as well as the large door window to this year trailer. We'll be re-riveting the windows next year, replacing the rusty frame and squaring up the door.

Customization
Nothing yet, will try to keep it as close to original as possible.

Renovations
As of today, we have done a few more updates; replaced the belly band trim, re-installed ceiling vent (previously had upsized to a 14"), switched the foot crank for a wheel crank, caulked windows, added outlet to electrical panel, removed broken water tanks, painted tire rims to match outside color, replaced rusty nuts with stainless steel on inside (new rivets too), replaced rusty curtain holders, replaced flourescent cabinet light with LED, upgraded interior wiring, fixed broken rivets on tailights, hung sliding shelves in closet, and gave it one heck of a cleaning and wax job. My mechanic is the greatest if you need live help!

Other Information
Please contact me if you'd like to exchange Boler tips or if you think this trailer may have been yours!

Tow Vehicle
2007 Toyota Rav4. Couldn't ask for a better tow vehicle.
Views: 5404