Sasha's Trailer :: Nut Shell
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Nut Shell

Registry
Trailer Name Nut Shell
Year 1972
Make Boler
Model 1300
Length 13'
our Baby freshly arrived ! ,notice large back windows
Door side At first look I was not too sure about the faux leather on the interior,but it is growing on me.I gu Previous owners did away with the bunks & installed cupboard doors for storage.We plan on keeping th
History After waiting 3 years ,I found my dream Boler in PEI.
A friend saw it on the road side for sale. The previous owner had it 14 years.He purchased it in Shediac New Brunswick,That owner purchased it from the original owner in Quebec.
The owner I purchased it from did away with front bunks and added sliding doors & counter top for more storage(bottom photo)
I am so excited about owning a Boler that I often go and just sit in it & day dream.I'm smitten !
I have removed all cupboard & drawer fronts to repaint over the winter.With the cold weather setting in and no shop to work in we are postponing lifting the Boler off it's frame for a full inspection & possible frame reinforcing.The frame now has a Dodge Voyager axle.Has a air conditioner installed on the front window. The Boler has nice big windows in the back that were from a van.We only have two obvious problems#1.The door does not seal tight at the bottom(A large open area)#2.The rivets that hold the upper cupboards in place leak so that is # 1 to fix
Interior
extra storage on back
Previous owner added this back storage compartment.Great for storing lawn chairs/tools/ cords/awning etc.also included were fancy fenders to cover the wheels,with flames on.We have not installed yet.

Tow Vehicle
2007 Plymouth Montanna
Views: 4920