Ron F's Trailer :: NO YOKE
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

NO YOKE

Registry
Trailer Name NO YOKE
Year 2007
Make EggCamper
Model 17 Electric
Length 17'
Packages front toilet/shower, awning, microwave and coffee maker
History Bought in 2008 as a 2007 left-over.
Interior
His & Hers under-bed storage. Plastic boxes hold clothing, etc. Shelving added to large (curb-side) closet Moved heater down and added silver and junk drawers.
Under bed storage, closet shelves, 2 deep drawers and 1 shallow drawer, TV/DVD player, inner-spring mattress to replace the stock 4" foam, and replaced the faucet with a single-lever type to replace the separate hot/cold valves.

Exterior
Porch light, 120 VAC outlet, storage access hatch, TV antenna mounted on a telescoping painter's pole from Home Depot. Pole is u-bolted to the spare tire rack.

185 watts of solar (2-50w panels and 1-85w panel) feeding my Trojan J150, 150 amp/hour deep cycle battery through a Morningstar SunSaver Duo charge controller.

Customization
Shelf in small (street-side) closet 1st mod - small drawer above fresh water tank.
A shelf in the small (street-side) closet. I moved the closet pole from the large closed to this closet. We don't pack too many fancy clothes for camping.

My first mod was a small drawer added above the water tank which is under the rear seat for the side dinette. It was handy, but too short (front to back) for longer utensils.
So, the drawers on the curb side are much deeper.

Replaced the faucet for the sink with a single lever type to replace the original which had separate hot and cold valves. I kept reaching under the faucet to turn off the cold water and getting my arm soaking wet. Duh.

Renovations
Curtains to replace venitian blinds Curtains - street side
Replaced the stock venetian blinds with curtains. The sliders, top and bottom are from Camping World. Velcro tabs hold the curtains closed for privacy.

Other Information
Outside dry, shady space. I place a pole in the center to help with shedding rain when it pours.

Tow Vehicle
2011 Toyota Sienna XLE replaced the 2010 4Runner, which had replaced the 2002 Sienna. The 4Runner worked fine, although no better towing than the old Sienna, and it was too tall for our aging dog to jump into. We also lost space and ease of access with the 4Runner, so I'm back to a Sienna.
Views: 15362