Gumpit's Trailer :: "George"
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

"George"

Registry
Trailer Name "George"
Year 1978
Make Trillium
Model 4500
History A friend told me about this camper near him. I went and looked at it and the next day it was registered and had new tires and wiring harness to bring home.
Interior
When I bought it it had the original chemical toilet removed and the previous owner had installed an unsightly holding tank.So I removed the bathroom and a front dinette has been installed so the rear dinette can stay made into a bed.. May 2011 had a brand new Dexter axle with all new electric brakes installed as well as a new tongue hitch 2".

Exterior
Good condition except for the belly band and the area below the rear window. Have since repaired. I also replaced the blue stripes. What a pain it was removing the old. Very cracked stripes. Couldn't just peel it off... Lots of heat with the heat gun and peeled with paint stick stirrer. Then GOOF OFF did the rest.

Tow Vehicle
2007 Toyota Tacoma 4 cylinder 2.7 liter 159hp Four speed Automatic 2wd access cab.
Views: 2997