ednpat3's Trailer :: Wiffle
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Wiffle

Registry
Trailer Name Wiffle
Year 2011
Make Scamp
Model Std.
Length 13'
Packages Most everything except for No toilet or AC.(have shower and wired for AC)
My Dear Wife with our new Wiffle
MDW figuring out how much this trip cost us ! "The Wiffle " Showing Our COLORS
History Just picked the unit up on 5/3/11 under the camper on a stick, speaking of sticks I added one and put an American Flag on it.
Interior
rotating slider table Slider on btm of table and mattress storage pin stripped cab doors w. pulls
After having numerous campers over the 38 yrs. we have been mozing around we decided to get the smallest camper with the mostest and add to it without sacrificing weight. the table was changed due to the fact that I needed room to get around it for dinner, now there is NO problem, there is also a storage box for the memory foam mattress. I added pin stripping to upgrade the std. cab. doors also new knobs.

Exterior
Not exactly exterior but a place for the stabilizer jack  handle. Looks great On Quichata Lake, Mt.Ida, Ar.  Our new canopy
Here I couldn't figure out what or where to put the jack handle and still have it handy, this is my solution.
Today 9-20-11 MDW finished the new canopy, it's quite a looker.
At Lake Quachata, Mt.Ida, Ar., Our new canopy.

Customization
12V outlet Clothes hooks (b4 shower/evening hangup) This longer bar will hold a shower/ changing area privacey curtain.
The Wife plans on getting one of those small trucker ovens, 12v, so we needed a socket for the plug. The first night on the way home from Backus I needed a place to hang my clothes without having to put them on a hanger, the hooks came to mind and the curtain bar is needed when changing or taking a shower for a degree of privacy.

Other Information
Cabinet before installation as installed
Having owned "Wiffle" for 6 mths now, Pat and I have been slowly altering the camper to fit "US", this is the latest, a cabinet above the PP in the bathroom.

Tow Vehicle
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe (2.7 V6) 18.25 mpg W/Wiffle
Views: 7332