EddyEd's Trailer :: "Escape Pod"
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

"Escape Pod"

Registry
Trailer Name "Escape Pod"
Year 1972
Make Cloud
Model 10' Fiberglass
Length 10'
The "Escape Pod"
The day I rescued my '72 Cloud from the woods. Parked at "Base Camp" and ready for a serious cleaning and some TLC. Getting ready to remove the window frames.
History Unknown. Purchased in August of 2011 from a coworker who had it sitting in the woods on his farm for many years.
Interior
Front of the camper during the revamp. Back of the camper during the revamp. Another shot looking forward during the revamp.
Original as far as I know. I pulled out all the vents and repainted them. Had custom curtains made and custom cushions. Added an additional 110 electric outlet and a shelf with a radio.

Exterior
One of my first trips out. The lived in look. Another adventure.

Customization
The electric heater, still not sure if this is stock or an add on by a previous owner. I added a fre My new custom cushions and curtians. I love my new cushions and my corner pillows are my fav. touch.

Renovations
Cracked frame (found out on the way home from our first outing). The reinforcments. Skid plates, I don't have to worry about the frame scraping thin again.

Tow Vehicle
Jeep Liberty
Views: 6861