J.S.Lahm's Trailer :: Lil' Darlin"
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Lil' Darlin"

Registry
Trailer Name Lil' Darlin"
Year 1984
Make U Haul
Model
Length 13'
Packages As far as I know it is basic:
History I bought it from a man in Tenn. It has factory solar on the roof but it wasn't used by last owner & I am not using it now - I am looking forward to doing so in next month or so. The refrigerator is a small electric under the counter.
Interior
Very nice fabric on cushions, not original, same with carpet. I would have put in vinyl flooring. Someone installed a small window a/c, I replaced it but the one I put in didn't do the job so am looking at a roof top unit. The last owner took out the LP gas connectors so no stove. I have been using my camp stove outside, so far that is o.k. but I may reinstall the lp gas. .

Exterior
Before painting - faded pin striping
Camper had a flame style pin striping that was most likely red but now faded to rust. The name "Liil Darlin'" was by door, it was the same color, the tire cover and a/c cover were red as well but faded, tire cover had the name on it, the a/c cover had "Stay Cool" on it.

Customization
Painting in progress
I am having the camper painted this week by a professional auto finishing company. I am not interested in the cleaning and polishing I had to do to get it cleaned up. I will be getting new tire cover and a/c cover, most likely in black to match the trim.

Other Information
I am accompanied by 3 choice dogs, a mini Aussie and 2 Nor. Elk hounds.

Tow Vehicle
I drive a 2008 Honda Element, Silver gray & black.
Views: 3383