Registry
Trailer Name Tour de Boler
Year 1977
Make Boler
Model 1300-77
Length 13'
Packages Voyageur
Tour de Boler
History My Boler was built by Earlton Manufacturing. It has spent its entire time in Central Wisconsin. The original owner bought it new in 1977 and had it painted to match his car. The second owner bought it locally in 2010. He did not use it much and sold it to me locally about a month ago. It is in pretty good shape overall. The floor is solid, there are no leaks, and all the lights and appliances work.
Interior
I replaced the 12v interior lights with compact fluorescent fixtures. I also added eye bolts through two existing holes in the back wall below the table to secure my bike for transport inside the trailer.

Exterior
I added a battery pack to the front of the trailer. I had a friend weld on brackets to hold the battery box.

Renovations
I replaced all three jacks, had new curtains made, and replaced the missing hub caps.

Other Information
Next year, I plan to: repaint the lower exterior in the same color, repaint the rear bumper and exposed trailer frame, paint the interior walls, range hood and furnace grill, replace the wheels, replace the cabinet doors and replace the carpeting.

Tow Vehicle
2004 VW Passat or 2011 VW Tiguan
Views: 2909

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.