Daniel J Graham's Trailer :: Boler
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Boler

Registry
Trailer Name Boler
Year 1978
Make Boler
Model Boler 1700 - 78
Length 17 feet
IN Earlton  Ontario  Canada with Earl   - where the unit was made
History I purchased this unit in August 2012. Spent the winter renovating and repair an d used it for the first time in the spring of 2013. Further renovations and repairs during the winter of 2013 only minor work to complete by the spring of 2014 ready to go. We decided to go across Canada in 2014 so we did coast to coast we traveled 10,240 km . Great trip and the Boler traveled well and we had no problems at all .
Interior
renovated  front end renovated stove and sink area new flooring as well
The intent was to have a bright and clean unit with all systems functioning . All curtains were replaced as well . The foam and the covers were /are in good condition .

Customization
old water holding tank tank removed new set up
Just for interest this is how I solved a water holding tank problem . The tanks and the connections were in pretty rough shape so I removed it all. I then placed a quick connect hose connector on the line from the pump to the exterior of the trailer . It is capped to prevent mice etc . If I need water I merely hook up a hose to the water source a 23l water bucket and we are in business.
I have found most places we camp have a water source so this would be used on rare occasions for us

Renovations
front end  under construction sink area  under construction
As you can see pretty well had to remove all the cabinets on one side due to water damage , even the door jam had to be replaced . The sub floor was ok ( thank goodness) but we did put on new flooring .
Views: 3003