bolerskibum's Trailer :: My Igloo
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

My Igloo

Registry
Trailer Name My Igloo
Year 1973
Make Boler 1300
Model
Length 13 ft
My Igloo
Hoodoo mid Feb 2011 Hoodoo Dec 30, 2010 Sisters
History WHY I AM READY TO FINALLY ATTEMPT TO BEGIN A MAJOR RENOVATION ON MY 73 BOLER AFTER 11 YEARS that I have had this trailer. The last 4 years it has sat in a shed out of the sun and weather on the family farm. The first 7 years I have used it 90% of the time in the winter for my skiing. Sometimes in extreme conditions. Usually around 20 trips feach season or around 60 days of skiing. Thus my name for her has been My Igloo. First year retired was 90 days of skiing, then the next season I had a great season until late February ended with a major injury to my leg away from skiing at home (how ironic). The following 4 years were a year of recovery, a year learning to some gentle sking and almost 2000 miles of cycling, then 2 winters of no snow and dealing with my fathers farm when he passed away. As the Boler has been stored for 4 years in a shed on the farm that whole time, I am ready to use my Igloo again, especially during the other 3 seasons. The winter use, both sitting in extreme conditions for 7 1/2 seasons in the mountains and mountain road travel has taken its toll on my Igloo. I am inspired by the renovations that have been shown by members on this site. Time to give my Igloo a makeover and maybe a new name. I will be using the forum to learn more and be more inspired as if 'Ian G' couldn't be more inspiring.
Other Information
first time I have my eyes on my Boler First time home with my "new" 30 year old Boler.
The trailer as it looked in the fall of 2003 when I found it in Hood River, Oregon and brought it home.

Tow Vehicle
End of Christmas vacation Jan 2, 2014 NE Oregon Blue Mts. SE Oregon Sept. 2007
2004 Ford Ranger
Views: 2884