malotte's Trailer :: Tote-N-Tarry
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Tote-N-Tarry

Registry
Trailer Name Tote-N-Tarry
Year 1972
Make
Model
Length 13'
History I've had this little trailer for about 5 years. Don't know much about it except it was built in Petaluma, Calif. by Fiber stress, Inc. but I can't find out any other info on the company. Apparently it's been out of business a long time. My Tote is about 95% original. I've only made very minor changes. Everything works!
Interior
The photos are fairly well self-explanatory. One change made is the removal of linoleum type material behind the stove - replaced with brushed aluminum plate. It has both a hand and electric water pump. Converter 110/12 volts. Dinette converts to queen size bed. Includes 2-burner stove, closet, ice box and lots of storage space.

Exterior
Exterior is original gel-coat finish - in very good condition. Interior is also gel-coat, in excellent condition. I've considered painting, but will leave that up to next owner when I get ready to sell, which will probably be within the next two years - or sooner.

Tow Vehicle
I presently tow my Tote with my 2002 Ford Explorer, but would be easily towed with a much smaller vehicle
Views: 2972