The beginning of our first camping season (2016) consisted of:
1. Two nights of driveway camping in mid-March.
2. One night at the local KOA 3 miles from our house!
3. 9th Annual Eggscursion Rally at the Townsend, TN KOA in the Smokies in mid-April
4. Long weekend at Levi Jackson State Park in London, KY in late April.
5. I attended the RV Safety and Educational Foundation National Conferene in Elizabethtown, KY in mid-May.
6. A 12 day, 1900 mile trip from Bowling Green, KY to Lancaster County, PA with our two young adult daughters to attend the RVFTA Spring Rally. Other highlights included visiting Hershey World and touring Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water in Ohiopyle, PA. We also camped in KY, WV, and MD.
This sums up our first 20 nights in our Casita. Other plans include camping one long weekend per month in July (Dale Hollow State Resort Park), August (no plan yet), September (with my brother and his wife), October (Land Between the Lakes Egg Rally), and possibly November.